7 | Ziplining & Feeding 'Ducks'

- Safina's Pov - 

"Elton's nervous!" I said. Elton and Colby went first to zip line and Then Sam and Corey and I had to go by myself.

"Saf Didn't make it!" Elton yelled. I wasn't even above the net. The worker had to step on the net just to grab my foot. 

Elton got the drone out and Sam, Corey, Colby and I waved at it.  Then Sam started to fake beating us up.

"How was that Huh guys?" Elton asked. "Exhausting," I said. "Saf you think everything is tiring,"  Corey Said. "I know," I said.

"Let's head to the lake, eat some food and maybe play some rugby because I bought a ball," Elton Said. "Do we know how to play rugby?" Sam asked. "No so let's go teach ourselves how to play rugby," Elton said. 

We ran into some fans while trying to figure out which RV was ours. "We waited here for 6 hours while you guys were up there," one of the girls said. The fans pointed to an RV and said it was ours so we went to see.

"If this is the right one I'm going to freak the fuck out," Elton says. Elton grabs the keys and unlocks the door. 

-

When we got to the lake there were 'ducks' as Colby kept calling them. "Colby you really don't know your animals," I said. 

"Elton I called this duck over," Corey said. 

After about 10 minutes of feeding the 'ducks' bread, I went into the RV to post a picture for Instagram.

@SafinaCastee - New Zealand is fucking amazing!

Liked by colbybrock, eltoncastee, devynlundy, samgolbach and 324,098 others

198,000 comments-

@colbybrock - terrifying but amazing 💙

@fanacc1 - I ship ^

@fanacc2 - #Cafina or #Salby

@eltoncastee - Hell yeah!

@hateacc1 - kill urself slut

@coreyscherer - @hateacc1 if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all bitch

-

We were all about to go to sleep and Elton started recording again. Colby burped. "Well goodnight to you too," Elton said. "You guys have been sleeping together every night," Elton said pointing at Sam and Colby.

"Saf and I have been sharing a bed too, And I'm tired of sleeping with this monster," Elton said pointing at me as I act offended. 

We then started to play the nose goes game for a bed alone. 

I slept with Colby and Elton slept with Corey. Sam got to sleep alone.

I got a text from Colby -

-