46 | Leaving

- Colby's Pov -

I woke up to hear everyone laughing. I opened my eyes to see Safina on the floor as well as Brennen and Elton.

Jay had thrown something at Saf, and she laughed even more.

I sat up and realized that he threw her underwear at her. I was confused at first but I was quickly filled in.

"Jay accidentally almost packed Saf's underwear in his suitcase," Elton said.

I laughed too before getting up and using the bathroom.

Once I was out everyone was done laughing and everyone was all packed.

We grabbed the room keys and suitcases, went downstairs and checked out of the hotel. 

I sat next to Brennen and Saf when we got in the rental car. We went shopping for souvenirs before leaving the country.

- Elton's Pov -

I went to the rental car while everyone was shopping still and took Colby's passport. I was going to pull a prank on him to make him think he lost his passport.

- Saf's Pov -

I was walking back to the car when I saw Elton in Colby's bag. "Elton? What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm going to prank Colby, he cut my beard," He answered. "That happened like a month ago!" I laughed.

"Yeah but it hasn't grown back," He chuckled. "Whatever," I said and grabbed what I went back for.

We all finished shopping and went back to the car. We drove to the car rental place to return the car and called a cab to the airport.

"Alright, guys this is the end," Elton says as he pulls out his camera to film.

"What the fuck did he just say?" Elton asks Brennen. "He just said, where is my passport," He replies.

Colby looks through his stuff and so does Brennen. "Babe is it in yours?" Colby asks. I wave of guilt flashes over me and I start to look through my bag.

"I'm sorry babe it isn't," I said as I took my stuff out and put it back in.

"I can't cancel all 5 flights," Elton says. "Yeah, I know," Colby says. 

We look through our suitcases and still can't find it. "I want all 4 of us to leave," Elton whispers to Jay but I overhear.

"Elton I feel so bad," I whisper softly.

We have to 'leave' Colby behind. He then calls his mom to tell her.

They were about to cancel our flight when Elton finally takes out Colby's passport from his bag and gives it to him.

"Fucking asshole," Brennen sighs when he takes it out.

"Hey, Colby can I talk to your mom for a second?" Elton asks. "Yeah sure," Colby answers.

"Hey, I just wanted to say team Elton," He says while handing him the passport.

"Oh my god, Mom it was a prank," Colby said.

She at first thought it was a prank on her but then Colby explained.

The ladies start laughing as do I.

We finish the video and get on our flight. I sat next to Colby and fell asleep with my head resting on his shoulder. 

(Not them in the picture but go with it)

Liked by samgolbach, devynlundy and 893,043 more

@brennen - she fell asleep while they watched a video

Tagged: @safinacastee @colbybrock

93,483 comments -

@eltoncastee - they're so cute

@devynlundy - AH GOALS @coreyschererwhy aren't we like this

@coreyscherer - @devynlundy idk but this is very goals

@daviddobrik - I really need them for clickbait

@brennen - @daviddobrik follow me back

@daviddobrik - @brennen hah in ur dreams

-

Once we got home we all were super jet lagged. Brennen and Jay went back home to unpack and probably sleep.

I went to Colby and I's room and laid on the bed and fell asleep.

-

Oof! We hit 50k on this story already! I'm beyond happy and grateful. Thank you so much for all the positive feedback with this book. I'm very glad you enjoy it!