23 | youtube & cars

- Saf's Pov -

I woke up by hearing the door open. It was Elton. 

"Good morning," Elton said as I realized that Colby wasn't laying next to me. "What time is it?" I asked him. "noon," Elton said. "Oh Damn," I said getting up.

I went to my room and put on my clothes.

I went downstairs and noticed a package on the table with my name on it

I went downstairs and noticed a package on the table with my name on it. I opened it and it was my camera. I paid extra for them to put more batteries in it. I also ordered camera gear too.

I got out my tripod and the camera and started to record my first video. I went outside and noticed that everyone was out there swimming.

I said Hi and went back inside.

"Hey guys This is weird showing my face on camera instead of holding it and being behind the camera," I said to it. "I've been saving up for a car for a while now, and for the longest time Colby has been my uber driver so I'm going to go ask him if he will help me pick a car out," I said to the camera.

"Hey, Babe!" I yelled for him and he came in soaked. "So I'm filming my first video for my channel and you know how I've been saving for a car right?" I asked him. "Yep," Colby says.

"Will you drive me to the dealership later?" I asked him. "Of course, baby," He said and kissed my cheek and ran back outside almost slipping on his way out.

I stopped recording and went upstairs.

- an hour later - 

I heard a knock on my door. "Yes?" I said as it opened. "Hey, baby ready to go?" Colby says wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah," I said to him as we walked out of my room.

When we got to the car dealership I saw the car I had been wanting for a while and I had saved up enough for so I bought it.

I drove home in my car and Colby drove home in his.

-

I'm having a writer's block so this was just a filler

Also, I'm going on vacation in 2 days so I'm only uploading a chapter per day. I hope you understand <3