39 | the best and worst

- Saf's Pov -

I woke up and Colby wasn't right next to me. It had been a week since he had pranked me last.

He had been acting weird since then and I don't know why. I've asked everyone if they knew why, even Brennen.

Today I turned 20. June 19 had finally come. I was finally legal to drink in other countries besides here.

I got out of bed after getting a text from Devyn to get dressed because we were going to go shopping. 

I put on a striped crop top and some black shorts. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs with Devyn.

"Ready Birthday girl?" she asked. "Yep," I said as we walked out of the house.

We drove to the mall and when we got back I went upstairs to put my bags down. 

I opened the door to see something horrible and saddening.

- Colby's Pov -

I got my friend Clarissa to help me out on a prank to pull on Saf. Today was her birthday and I had a surprise for her after the prank.

The whole house was in on the prank especially Elton. Clarissa and I got in my bed and we waited for Devyn to text us when they got home.

I then got a text 5 minutes later saying they were pulling in the gate. I heard someone walking upstairs and we started to do the prank. 

"Stop," I said playfully. Clarissa giggled. 

I heard Saf open the door. She just stood there taking it in. "Saf, babe it's not what it looks like," I said.

"Save it, Colby," she said as she ran to her old room.

 I went downstairs to tell Elton. I had cameras planted all over the house for this prank.

"Elton I messed up," I said as Elton ran upstairs. 

- Saf's Pov -

I locked myself in my old room. I then heard a soft knock on my door. 

"Go away Colby," I said. "It's Devyn and Elton," I heard Devyn say. I got up and unlocked the door. 

I hugged Elton and then Devyn. I started crying. 

"I thought I trusted him," I said. "Saf it'll be okay," Devyn said.

They comforted me until I stopped crying and left. I then saw Colby walk in with a camera.

"You're a fucking asshole!" I yelled. "Baby I'm so sorry!" Colby said as he hugged me. "The thing is I need you to get dressed up really nice, I have a big surprise," he added.

"Okay," I said as we walked back to our room. 

I took a shower and dried my hair. I put on a red dress and some black heels. Once my hair was dry I did my makeup then straightened it. 

I texted Colby and said that I was ready and came upstairs and blindfolded me.

"You look beautiful, baby," he said.

We walked downstairs and I almost fell three times.

Colby took me outside and took the blindfold off of me.

"Aww, guys," I said tearing up.

"This was all Colby's idea," Sam said.

I went over to Colby and hugged him.

"Thank you, babe," I said.

Colby then pulled out a ring.

"Saf, I promise I'll never cheat or hurt you, I I do you have every right to hate me. Baby, I love you with all my heart," he said.

I then started crying. "Baby this is so sweet," I said.

"I love you too," I said as he put the ring on my finger.

We all celebrated and went out for dinner.

Once we got back we celebrated some more.

I love everyone so much.

liked by colbybrock, eltoncastee, lizakoshy and 493,039 others

@safinacastee - tonight was insane

293,049 comments -

@lizakoshy - happy birthday

@colbybrock - happy birthday baby

@eltoncastee - happy birthday little sis

@hateacc1 - ew cover up slut

@devynlundy - @hateacc1 leave

-

I decided to start uploading on Wednesdays and Either Saturday or Sundays. If I miss a Wednesday I'm truly sorry. I love you guys so much