19 | Going out

- Saf's Pov -

I had just woke up. I looked at my phone to check the time. 10:07 Am. 

I then changed really quickly into my workout clothes.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and put my hat on. I went downstairs and grabbed a protein bar out of Elton's cabinet, and went for a jog outside.

When I got back I saw Sam in the kitchen. I went upstairs to take a shower because I was all sweaty. 

I got out and went into my room to put my clothes on. While I was trying to look for a bra in only my underwear I hear my door open, I then see Colby. I quickly put my arms over my boobs so he can't see.

"Sorry, Saf!" He says quickly looking away as I grab a bra out of my closet. I quickly put it on and turn around. "Okay, what?" I said slightly pissed he walked in just now. "Well, you know how I sent you that text right?" He asked. "Yeah?" I said.

"So how about that date tonight? Maybe ice cream and after the beach?" Colby said. "Yeah! As long as there aren't any horses involved," I said and we laughed. "Okay now get out," I said pushing him out of my room.

I put on a black long sleeve sweater and some black ripped jeans. I then went into the bathroom and Blow dried my hair and straightened it. I then did my makeup.

@safinacastee - So jet-lagged!

liked by eltoncastee, colbybrock, samgolbach, brennentaylor and 502,037 others

473,863 comments -

@Colbybrock - I know but tonight is going to be fun ;)

@eltoncastee - @colbybrock you're so dead if you fuck my sister

@safinacastee - @eltoncastee Elton I swear to god quit being a hardass!

@fanacc1 - #colfina

@samgolbach - #colfina

@brennentaylor - #colfina

-

It was now a couple hours later and there was now a trending hashtag about Colby and me aka #Colfina.

I then went to get dressed for Colby and I's date. I put on a white tube top bikini under a silk tank top crop top thing and a pair of short jean shorts.

I went to get my sandals out of my closet when Colby came into my room again. "Almost ready?" he asked. "Yeah I just need to get my sandals," I said grabbing them and my sunglasses off of my bed.

We then walked downstairs. "We're going out," Colby said and the guys just ignored us.

We went out to Colby's car and he drove us to an ice cream shop over by Venice Beach.

@colbybrock - 🖤 tagged - safinacastee

liked by safinacastee, eltoncastee, samgolbach, devynlundy and 321,454 others

192,335 comments -

@safinacastee - 💙

@fanacc1 - #colfina

@samgolbach - #colfina

@brennentaylor - #colfina

@devynlundy - #colfina

-

After we finished our ice cream we went to the beach. "I could never get tired of the beach, as long as you're with me," I said to him. "God you're so fucking beautiful," he said. I grabbed his hand and we ran into the water. 

He picked me up and kissed me. "I'm glad we did this," I said to him. We heard some people yell Colby's name and he put me down. We wanted to have some privacy so we tried not to act like a couple out in public around the fans.

Colby and I have had feelings for each other since the day we met, we just never showed it. Now, it's hard to hide. We've lately been talking about how we want our relationship to move. Whether we share that we're dating to social media or not.

We go over to the fans and take pictures with them and they go back to their families. Seeing the fans make us really happy. We appreciate them so much for the love and support they have for us. 

I take off my shirt and my pants so that I'm just in my bikini. Colby takes off his shirt because he had his swim trunks on as shorts. I go over to him and hug him. "Thanks, I needed this," I said to him.

"Your welcome, We needed some alone time so I figured we could come here," He said as we got back in the water. The water was cold but not too cold. It started to get cloudy but we didn't care.

It then started to rain so we got out. We decided to run around in the rain and be goofs. "What are we doing?" I said laughing. "I don't know, but it's fun," He said laughing as well. It stopped raining after a couple of minutes so we decided to dry off and head back to the car.

"This was fun, we should do it again sometime," Colby said pulling out of the parking spot we were in. "Yeah, we should," I said kissing him on the cheek.

When we got home we went upstairs and watched a movie. I looked at my phone and saw at least 50 messages from Elton. One said: Have fun! and another said: Don't have sex with Colby while I'm gone.

He can be such a hardass sometimes!

-