18 | Flight home

- Saf's Pov -

"We have a 13-hour flight back to LA, If one of y'all mother fuckers wake me up I'm actually going to die," I said. They just put their hands up. "I'm sitting next to Colby," I said. "Okay," Corey said.

"We should totally trash the house while Elton's gone," Corey said and we laughed. "Los Angeles, California flight now boarding," we hear.

"I'm so glad we're going back to LA, I hated living in that motor home," I said as we entered the gate.

Once we got in our seats on the plane I took a picture and quickly posted it on Instagram.

@safinacastee - On our plane back to LA. I'll miss you, Elton! Have Fun. Plus I didn't have time to do my hair.

liked by eltoncastee, colbybrock, samgolbach and 430,239 others

203,958 comments -

@eltoncastee - miss you, sis! I'll be back in 10 days! 

@colbybrock - going to miss my uncle

@hateacc1 - you would still look ugly even if you didn't do your hair

@samgolbach - bye uncle elton! 

@fanacc1 - @hateacc1 leave

-

They asked us to turn our devices off so the plane could take off. We started to hit turbulence, so I grabbed Colby's hand. Once turbulence was over I was still holding onto Colby's hand.

I grabbed my neck pillow and put it on and fell asleep.

 - Colby's Pov - 

Saf grabbed my hand and didn't let go. She then fell asleep and her grip loosened. I slid her hand out of mine and placed it on her lap.

I still had to come up with a video for this Friday. I thought about just posting a video that I had pre-made and just edit it on the plane and add some footage to it so that's what I did.

I took out my camera and started recording. "Sam, Corey. Saf's asleep," I said to them. "Really?" Sam says. "How?" Corey says. 

"I don't know," I said pointing the camera at her. I then stopped recording and put the footage on my laptop to edit it.

- After the flight - 

"Saf, you slept that entire flight," I say to her. "New Zealand wore me out," She said. "Well Sam is calling an uber to come and pick us up, and Corey is using the bathroom," I said to her.

"I need to pee I'll be right back," Saf said. While she was using the bathroom a fan ran into me and I took a photo with them.

"It smelled so bad in that bathroom, worse than the motorhome shit tank," She said walking back over to me. 

We then went outside to our uber and put our bags in the trunk then got in. Corey sat up front and Sam, Saf and I sat in the back.

- The next day -

Sam and Colby were about to film a video about reading dirty comments. "What's up guys, It's Sam and Colby," Colby says. "And yes, we have read fan fiction. Yes, we have reenacted fanfiction and yes, we have almost kissed but guys, this might take the cake," Sam said.

"This will take the cake of the dirtiest video we have ever filmed," Colby says. "We are going to read the dirtiest fan comments," Sam said. 

They said if the viewers were 18 and under they probably shouldn't watch the video and they said that they would never say any of the things in this video.

" Strangle me with your dick," Colby says reading the first comment. "That's a mild one," Sam said. "Saf looks so Uncomfortable. You guys can't see her but she's right over there," Colby says pointing my direction.

"I can't even imagine that, how would you strangle someone with your genitals?" Colby says. "Why would you wanna be strangled in the first place?" Sam asks. "I mean if you're into that," Colby said.

"Run me over with your car, I'll give you gas money," Sam says as he reads the next comment. "Is that a dirty comment or is this girl just very suicidal. I can't tell," Colby says.

"these are from the same screenshot, Fuck I'm pregnant and the other one says discipline me, daddy," Colby says. "Ew, I hate when people say the word, daddy. What does daddy mean to you?" Sam asks Colby.

"I mean like If a girl's going to call me daddy she's gonna call me daddy, you know what I mean?" Colby says. "Daddy," I say. Colby then looks up and we laugh.

"but at the same time I'm telling someone to call me daddy, It's not like I am a father," Colby adds. 

"Y'all make my clit wiggle. Fuck me the Fuck up," Sam says. "Woah, I didn't know a girl could do that," Colby said. "Can they make that thing wiggle?" Sam asked. "Saf, Is it normal for a girl to be able to do that?" Colby asks me as I just shake my head. 

"Choke me with your pubes, Colby," Colby says reading the next one. "Why would people want to pubic hair down their throat?" Sam says confused. I then started to think about that and ended up gagging at the thought.

"Speaking of, this one says Choke me choke me choke me choke me choke me choke me choke me," Sam says. "Look at that though it says translate from Haitian Creole," Colby says. They then start joking about that.

"Holy fuck my ovaries, what a pair of wonderful boys like she meant to say that, like oops auto-correct I meant to say," Colby said. "I wonder if that's a thing like can girls actually feel that? Like when they see something they're like OW HOLY FUCK MY OVARIES," Sam says. 

"Sam's tiny nipples! Thanks for pointing that one out," Sam says. 

"Throw a rock at me! Fuck me, daddy, til my face falls off, That's in the same screenshot," Colby said. They then proceed to joke about that.

"Fuck me so good that your dick comes out of my mouth," Sam says reading the next one. They then try to process that and they say they don't think it's possible.

"I'd pay you just to let me suck you. Choke me. Hump me Fuck me, daddy, better make me choke u better. You're not Jason Derulo, but you can talk dirty to me," Colby says reading all that in the same screenshot. 

They then read a few more. "I hope you guys aren't as uncomfortable as we are," Sam says. "Saf is way more uncomfortable," Colby says.

They then do their outro and end the video. "You guys have some crazy fans," I said.

I then went upstairs and Watched like 1 or 2 movies and fell asleep.

-