53 | You dorks

- Saf's Pov -

I heard a noise come from our closet. I look over and check the time and it's 3:16 in the morning. I think Colby heard it too because I felt him move and look up towards the closet door.

I sat up and he did too. He got out of bed and stood up. We heard the noise again and it stopped. He opened the closet door and some of our clothes had fallen on the floor.

"Sam and his fucking 3 am challenges," I said tiredly. "Yeah. What time is it?" He asked. "3:20," I told him. "Ew, I don't like that," Colby slightly jumped and walked back over to me.

"I'm going to start recording and walk around the house," I told him grabbing my camera.

I sat down on the couch only in an oversized shirt and short shorts.

"Hey guys, it's currently 3:23 in the morning," I said showing the time on my phone.

"A few minutes ago we heard a loud noise from the closet and it woke both of us up," I explained.

Colby came and sat next to me.

"I went to go see what it was and some of our things had fallen on the floor," he says.

"Right now we are going to go around the house and film, to make sure everything looks normal," I say and pick up the camera off the tripod.

We walked out of the room and downstairs to see if anything had been different.

We went into the filming room and heard a noise in the kitchen and it sounded like a cabinet opening.

We heard glass fall and we booked back upstairs.

"What the fuck was that!?" I whisper yell.

"I don't know!" Colby whisper yells back.

"I'm going back down to check," I tell him and walk down the stairs slowly.

I go into the kitchen and there was a broken wine glass on the floor. I turned the kitchen lights on since I only had my camera light.

I grabbed a broom and cleaned it up so the dogs didn't get it.

I then put the broom away, turned the light off and booked it up the stairs.

"What was it?" Colby asked.

"A wine glass fell out of the cabinet," I told him.

"Goddammit, Sam," I slightly laughed.

"Okay, guys, I'll keep you posted but we're going to go back to sleep," I said to the camera and turned it off.

We went back to our room and laid back down.

Shortly after, we both had fallen asleep.

-

I heard Colby's alarm go off, signaling it was 9 in the morning.

I heard people talking downstairs and ignored it.

I saw Colby get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

I sat up and looked at my social media.

I saw some hate comments, fan edits of Colby and me, and some of just me.

I liked the edits and ignored the hate.

I went onto Twitter and scrolled.

safinac √ :

Morning babes! Some weird shit happened last night 😬

9:06 AM • 5 Sept 17

Likes: 8.7k • Retweets: 3.4k