4 | We made it

- Safina's Pov -

"Alright, boys we finally made it to New Zealand!" Elton said. "Hey! I don't have a dick!" I said. They all started laughing.

"We landed at 7 in the morning we got through customs at 9, its an hour later and I figure the first thing we would do is jump off that building right above you," Elton said.

"Bungee jump?" Sam said. "How are we going to top this if this is what we're starting with?" Sam said laughing. "Yeah, and tomorrow we're swimming with sharks," Elton said.

"What? What kind of sharks?" Corey says. "Great Whites," Elton said. "WHAT, no we're not," Corey said back. 

"Oh and after this, we're going bungee jumping off a bridge," Elton said. "No, we're not! Bro, we're screwed," Corey said.

"You guys fucked up huh," Elton said laughing. "There is no way out of this, we would have nowhere to go," Colby said. "The only place to go right now is up," Elton said back.

"Why the fuck did I agree to this?" I said. "You didn't I dragged you along," Elton said then we all ran away. 

Elton snuck up on Sam and Corey and said: "Are you guys ready to jump?" They then ran behind a wall.

"you would think just running around this little wall their gonna hide right?" Colby said. "I know right?" I said.

We then went into the building to put on the suits and harnesses. "Okay, I'm excited about this part, I like this," Corey said. "Dude I'm gonna look like a superhero," Sam said.

When the lady handed me mine she gave me the smallest one they had. "They gave me the smallest one," I said. "And its still too big," Elton said. Then we all laughed and went to go get our harnesses.

Then we were all ready to jump.

"I don't wanna do it, I just got nervous," Corey said as we're in the elevator. Sam then pointed out a glass window that was on the floor.

"We're standing right on that Saf," Colby says. "It hardly ever breaks she said, that means it does break," Corey said. "This is like a waiting room of death," Colby said as we all started laughing.

"I like how none of the seats are facing towards the window," Elton said. "Are you ready?" Elton said to Colby, Colby just shook his head. "Corey's going first!" I said. "Nose goes," We then all touch our nose but Corey touches his last.

"Look at the way he's walking," Colby says. "I can't you're in my way!" I say as I jump on Colby's back.

"I'm gonna crap my pants I swear to god," Colby says. "Bye Sam!" Elton and I say. "Sam's one of those guys who doesn't know if they're scared or not, but he's terrified right now," Colby says.

After Sam goes Colby goes and then it's my turn. "Well, I'll see you down there Elty," I said. I then waved and jumped. I screamed the whole way down. 

"I look happy, Sam looks Happy, Colby looks Happy, Saf Looks Happy and Corey looks scared out of his mind," Elton says pointing to all of the pictures.

-

We then go to where the bridge is. "Alright, guys are you ready for round 2?" Elton says pointing the camera at us. "New Zealand is the birthplace of bungee jumping," Elton says. 

"Then you know what I'll do I'll be nice enough to record it for you guys," Corey says. "Who is in say for Corey jumping?" We all raise our hand except for Corey. 

"Let's go jump off that bridge, and by the way, the goal is to put your head in the water," Elton said as we walked towards the bridge.

"Does anyone else notice that Corey doesn't have his harness on anymore?" Elton said. "I talked to the lady she said I didn't have to do it," Corey Says. 

"Corey we just came all the way to New Zealand and you aren't bungee jumping," Elton said. "I know crazy right? Dude I already told you I was too scared," Corey said.

"Pussy," I said. Elton got called up and went first. when he got back up he was soaked. 

"Safina?" A worker called my name. "I'm up," I say going up there. The worker latched my clip on and then I started walking forward.

I jumped and I didn't even nearly touch the water. "What the hell, Saf you didn't even hit the water!" Elton said when I got back up.

Then Colby and Sam went. "Okay, what do you guys want?" Elton says pointing at the ice cream. "Corey you don't get any because you didn't jump," Elton said. We then Got our ice cream, paid for it and left.

-

"Alright, how is everyone feeling?" Elton said. "Tired," Sam and I said. "We had a 13-hour flight with a 13 hour time change, jumped off of the tallest building in New Zealand and then immediately went Bungee jumping, that someone bitched out of," Elton said.

"Well rest up because tomorrow we're going to pick up our motorhome, So take a nice shower or you're going to have to take a cold one," Elton Said. I immediately shot up and rushed into the bathroom.

"I guess Saf really wanted a hot shower," Colby said.

After I took a shower I realized I didn't bring my clothes in the bathroom and my suitcase was outside of the bathroom. "Shit!" I slightly yelled.

- Colby's Pov - 

"Shit!" We heard Saf yell from the bathroom. "Saf everything okay in there?" I say loud enough to where she can hear me. We hear the door open and Saf comes out in just her towel and grabs her suitcase and runs back in the bathroom.

She comes back out and we all settle down to go to sleep.

-