5 | BMX tracks & Cathedral Cove

- Safina's Pov -

"Alright, guys are you ready to go to your new home?" Elton asks us. We all cheer. "For the next 2 weeks in New Zealand," Elton adds. We all cheer again.

Elton throws the keys at us and Colby Catches them. Then Sam goes to unlock the door but he can't figure out what key unlocks what.

"It's more modern than my house," Sam says. "We live in a mansion what are you talking about?" Elton says and we all laugh.

"The showers a toilet!" Corey says. "You get to poop and shower at the same time?" Corey adds. Colby goes into the bathroom with Corey and Sam closes the door. Corey and Colby start moaning and they stop when Elton opens the door. 

"The sad thing is this is normal," Sam says and we laugh. After that, we go to a store to get food and while we were walking Elton said: "We can't go swimming with sharks because they couldn't give us film permission,".

"that's low-key like, that kind of makes me happy," Corey said. "We got permission to do it in 2 weeks though," Elton adds.

-

"This is insane we got to New Zealand yesterday it started drizzling, and now this monstrous storm is just ripping through," Elton says.

Once the rain died down we went to the BMX trails.

Elton pretends to have locked the key in with the RV but he had them the whole time.

We got our bikes and went to the training area. "The seat just grabbed it and picked it up," Corey said. "ew," I said. "who's going first, nose goes," Elton says as everyone but Corey touches their nose.

"I didn't go to public school so I don't know that shit," Corey says. 

-

After we were done with the training area we went to the forest trail. Elton went back to get the drone so we just waited in the middle of nowhere for a few minutes.

"How are we feeling guys?" Sam asked holding the camera. "Tired and we only did like 5% of the trail," Colby said.

"At least we aren't skipping leg day anymore," I said.

-

We did cool tricks and then we found a weird thing and Colby was going to try it out. He fell off of it and started bleeding. 

Colby ended up reopening his stitches and we had to go to urgent care.

- The Next Day -

Elton wasn't using his big camera so he was using a new phone. We were going on a long ass hike today. On the hike, it was super windy. 

"there's a penguin bird!" Corey said. "Get it," Elton said. Corey didn't get it and when we were about to leave Colby saw the keys to the RV on the ground. "Who dropped the keys to the RV?" Colby asked.

"Corey!" Elton said.

-

We made it down to the cave. The guys were showing off and doing backflips so when Elton was doing a backflip Colby and I climbed a tree.

Elton said we should do a photo shoot so we did. I went to do some in the water in the bikini that I had on under my clothes and take a pic with Colby.

It started raining again so we had to book it to the cave. We waited for 45 minutes and the rain didn't stop so we had to run back up the hill.