40 | Japan?

- Saf's Pov -

A week ago Elton told Jay, Brennen, Colby and I that we were going to Japan for a TFIL trip.

I finished packing last night and it was the day we were leaving.

We had to leave soon to meet up with Jay and Brennen.

I grabbed Colby's hand and ran downstairs. We had put our suitcases down there last night.

I let go of his hand as he talked to Elton. I grabbed an energy drink and walked over to them.

"You guys excited?" Elton asked us. "Plus you guys will have to share a bed but that's not a problem for you guys," Elton said and winked at me.

Colby looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"What! Why are you guys looking at me!" I said as Elton turned his gaze to Colby.

"Everyone heard you guys last week," Elton said.

I turned red.

"Sorry," Colby says. "Ew, this is making me uncomfortable, especially because you're my brother!" I said walking back over to the stairs.

We then left to go meet up with Brennen and Jay. When we got there we ordered another uber to get to get to the airport.

We got through security and went to our gate. Once our flight was called Elton pulled out his camera.

"It's official we're going to Tokyo!" Elton said as we were on the bridge. "Well we have at least 13 hours to learn at least 13 words of Japanese," Elton added.

"Bye guys," Elton said as he went to his seat. 

-

We landed and went to the baggage claim. After we got through customs we ran into fans.

They brought Elton a red bull and gave us cards except for Jay. 

"Okay has anyone ever taken a train before," Elton asks us as we go down an escalator. We all say no.

"Well we have to take 2 to get to our hotel," Elton says.

We get on the train and I sit next to Colby.

"So basically we've been traveling for about 33 straight hours, no one has worked out at all, we have rings and a butt load of people to watch us," Elton says.

"Can I do something cooler than a pull-up?" Colby asks. "What's cooler than a pull-up?" Elton responds.

"I'll show you," Colby says as he grabs the rings. 

Colby then does a flip. "How are we going to make that into a competition?" Elton says. 

"Bro I can't do pull-ups I'm a weakling," Colby says as he starts doing small pull-ups.

"I'm just going to stop here because I don't want to embarrass myself," Colby says stopping at five.

Jay starts doing pull-ups and beats Colby. Brennen starts doing pull-ups after Jay.

"Just take a second to look at the audience watching you," Elton says to Brennen.

"I just have to beat 6?" Brennen asks. "Yeah," Elton responds.

Brennen then gets ten. Elton goes up and gets 10.

We get off the train and Jay loses his ticket.

"We are being terrible Japaners," Elton says. 

"Again, I'm the only black person in the country," Jay says.

We go up the stairs and we have to carry our suitcases.

"We're in Tokyo!" Elton says. "Now let's see how long it takes to walk half a mile to our hotel," He adds.

We make it to our hotel and Colby lays on our bed.

"Okay, you guys want to see how cool the room key is?" Elton asks us. "Yeah is it like a dragon or something?" Colby asks.

"This is like Harry Potter!" Brennen says. 

Elton then talks about how our trip to Tokyo happened.

"And the drinking age is 20 here," Colby says. "Guys, Our toilet is a robot," Jay says coming out of the bathroom.

A few minutes later we get on another train and walk in the streets of Tokyo.

"This is a sea of people," Elton says. "This is the most people I've ever seen," Jays says.

We then eat at a cafe and there were people dancing.

We get in a taxi to go back to our hotel.

We go to our hotel room and go to sleep.

-