21 | The truth.

- Saf's Pov -

We go downstairs and into the 'serious' room where we have meetings. "Hey guys, by the title you might know what this is about. If you don't then you must be here to find out, Hi I'm Safina Castee," I said.

"I'm here with Elton because he is one of my main reasons I keep moving forward today," I said. "As some of you know I wasn't on TFIL for five months because I was quote on quote 'busy', Part of that is true but it isn't fully true. The reason I quit TFIL was that I was abused and raped by my ex-boyfriend. I hadn't known what to do at the time, So I went into my bathroom and tried to kill myself," I said starting to cry a little. 

"Elton and Heath came in the bathroom and dialled 911 where they found out that I had multiple scars, bruises and cuts all over me, I told them that my ex-boyfriend raped and abused me while he was drunk," I said.

"So for those 5 months I was gone I was in a hospital recovering and I've gotten better, I wanted to give up then and there but Elton told me that there were people out there just like me, If you guys ever need to talk my DMs are always open or there is a National suicide hotline in the description," I said.

"If you ever feel like giving up in this world or even think about killing yourself, someone out there whether it's your best friend or your teacher, even your dog they're going to be sad and confused and also mad that you thought you weren't worth living in this damn world," I said.

"Don't you ever think you don't have a purpose in this world because you do. Even if you do think you don't right now, It will get better," I said. "If you ever are getting bullied at your school, Please! Tell someone whether it's your teacher or your guidance counsellor or your best friend tell someone," I said.

"Thank you guys for the love and support you have given me when I was gone, I appreciated it every step of the way, I love you bye guys," I said ending the video.

I started crying even more and Elton hugged me. "Thank you," I said. "I need to go upstairs to cool down.

I went upstairs to Colby. When I was with my ex I never felt safe, but when I'm with Colby I feel different. I feel like I belong, I feel so safe when he holds my hand.

I quickly dried my tears and took a deep breath and opened the door to his room. "Hey," I said. He could tell my voice was shaky and weak. I went over and sat on his bed.

"Hey Saf, everything okay?" Colby asked. "Yeah, I just got done filming a video about why I was gone and it made me relive that day," I said. He walked over to me and held me in his arms.

"I'm always here if you ever need someone to hold you when you're sad," he says kissing my cheek.

"When do you want to go public?" I said to him. "I don't know," He said. "It's getting hard not to show that we're dating now," I said. "Want to do it now?" He said. "Sure," I said.

We set up his camera and we started to film.

"What's up guys it's Colby Brock, and today I'm joined by a very special guest," he said doing his intro. "Safina," I said introducing myself. "And today we're going to be sharing something that is really hard to keep secret now," he said. 

"Do you want to say it?" He asks me. "Sure, Colby Brock and I are dating," I said. "She makes me feel so happy and complete, I love you so much," He says to me. "I love you too," I said giving him a kiss.

He ends the video and edits it so he can put it on his youtube channel. Today was a Tuesday so he had to upload, so he decided to upload this.

Our phones started blowing up from fans even people we knew. I then got a text from the group chat and Colby did too. It was from Sam and he told us to come downstairs. 

So we did and when we got down there everyone started saying congrats. I love these people so much.

We then went out to celebrate. We couldn't get anything to drink because Colby and I were underage. 

At the end of the night, I ended up getting a tattoo on my wrist.

We all went to the beach and had a bunch of fun.

@Colbybrock - My beautiful angel 

tagged - Safina castee

photo creds - Elton castee

liked by eltoncastee, safinacastee, samgolbach and 643,125 others

436,932 - comments -

@safinacastee - I love you <3

@eltoncastee - a proud uncle and brother

@samgolbach - I knew this was going to happen

@fanacc1 - oml! #Colfina is real!

@fanacc2 - that should be me

@hateacc1 - ew she doesn't deserve Colby!

-

By the time we left the beach the hashtag, Colfina was trending on Twitter. Tons of comments saying congrats were on Colby's post. Only some hate was coming through about our relationship. I didn't care about that though.

Colby was finally mine, and I was finally his. Since the day I met him he always caught my eye. The ocean eyes, the beauty of them made my heart melt. His laugh, god it made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

He can make you laugh when you have a rough day or when you're feeling down. Everything about him makes me love him. All of his flaws make him what I call special. I love him so much.

Colby Brock, I love you with all my heart. I will always love you.