38 | jumpscare

- Saf's Pov -

I woke up and somehow I made my way on top of Colby in my sleep.

I felt Colby's hands on top of me so I couldn't move.

I felt something squeeze my butt. I looked at Colby and he had a smirk on his face.

I then felt myself being rolled over. Colby was then on top of me.

He looked at me with his ocean eyes.

"Morning baby girl," Colby says as he starts to kiss me.

"Morning," I say in between kisses. I ran my hand through his hair.

I heard Colby's door open and I saw Brennen with his vlog camera.

Colby quickly got off of me and got up.

"Hey bro, am I interrupting something?" He said.

"Yeah, kind of Brennen," Colby said as he walked over to me.

Colby picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"Brennen Help me!" I yelled as Colby carried me downstairs.

I heard Brennen laughing and I heard everyone come out to see what was going on. I then heard everyone else laughing.

I lightly hit Colby's back and he put me down. "Thank you," I said walking back to Colby and I's room.

I moved my room into Colby's about a week ago. It was June now and that meant my birthday was coming up.

I didn't know what was going to happen, I honestly just thought of going to chipotle then the beach for my 20th birthday, nothing too special.

Brennen was hanging out for the day. 

It was about 8 o clock and Brennen and the rest of the roommates were watching a movie and they voted on me to go get Chipotle.

They wrote down what they wanted on a piece of paper and I went to get it.

They all wanted a beverage too so those were more things I had to get. 

I got in my car and drove off to get the food.

When I got back I opened the door and saw Colby jump out at me with a bunny mask.

"Colby!" I screamed. He started laughing and went to get his camera. "Why?" I asked. "a prank," he said. 

"That's not funny I almost dropped everything and pissed myself!" I yelled at him as I went into the kitchen.

We ate our chipotle and after that, I fell asleep. 

I felt Colby picked me up bridal style and carry me to our bed.

-

I know it's short I didn't have any inspiration for this chapter it's a filler like the last one. I'm sorry! Thanks for 11k reads on this story. It means the world to me! I have a chapter going up next weekend that is super cute.