6 | Luging and Swinging

- Safina's Pov - 

"Have fun emptying the shitter," I said. "Colby close the fucking door I can smell it from inside the RV!" I yelled.

After Corey and Elton emptied the shitter, we got on a gondola. There Wasn't any room for me to sit so Colby volunteered to let me sit on his lap.

"There's a maintenance guy up there while they're strapping those people in," Elton said.

We went to the luging area and they said I was too small so they paired me up with Colby to ride with. 

Elton ended up paying for our lunch and Corey chose where we ate. Sam ordered Corn dogs and they were so small. Like, Wtf.

After we finished eating it was time for the swing. "Sam says Yes, I say yes, Saf says yes, Colby says yes, Corey says yes. You're going on the swing Corey," Elton says.

It was our turn to go on the swing. I was going with Sam and Colby because us small gotta stick together. 

"Keep your lunch down guys," Elton says as we get on the swing. "Bye guys have fun," Elton says as we go up higher.

"There's a bee on me," Sam says as he tries to blow it off. On our way up Colby and I held hands.

"Oh I'm hanging forward dude I don't like this," Colby says. "This is Sketchy," Sam says. "Yep, I don't trust it," I say. "Yeah but it's New Zealand though," Colby says.

"Okay 3 2 1," Colby says then he pulls the string and we all start screaming. As we start slowing down the screaming dies down. "I did not just pee my pants!" Colby yells. We started laughing.

"That was nothing that wasn't scary at all," Colby said. "So if I check the video evidence there isn't any screaming or anything?" Elton says. "Totally no screaming at all," I say.

Then Corey and Elton go on the swing. Then we hear Elton screaming that they pulled the cord and it didn't go.

"Pull it hard!" Colby yelled at them. They pulled it and they immediately started screaming.

We then went to go ziplining.

-