8 | Overnight?

- Saf's Pov -

I had to sit on Colby's lap because there were no other seats. "Okay, we need to do a quick recap," Elton said, "We were super late because of Saf she had to do her makeup," Colby said as I hit him playfully.

"We had to get in a shuttle van and everyone on this bus had to wait for us for like 5 minutes, we got on and everyone was super pissed, and somehow I got nominated to be chief," Elton said. "Yeah he was just like who wants to be chief," Colby said, "And then you pulled my hand up and now it's chief Elton John," Elton said.

"You're like the leader of all these people," Colby said.

"Give it up for Chief Elton!" Colby said. "That's my uncle," Colby then added. "That's my brother," I said.

"You do realize that they say no laughing or smiling during this right?" Colby says. "Shit. All I do is smile when my brother gets embarrassed," I said.

"Yeah this is a super serious thing," Sam said. 

When Elton had to touch noses with the guy I almost lost it. I grabbed Colby's hand and squeezed it. 

"Elton tried to name our tribe TFIL," Sam said and we laughed. "All men come down," the man said. "Bye," I said and Colby handed me the camera. I recorded them doing a weird dance and then we moved on.

"Yo dude, what just happened?" Colby said. "I have no idea, we just, dabbed," Sam said. 

"How is Elton taking this so seriously?" I asked.

"Corey, Sam and Safina you're in," Elton Said. "Ah fuck," I mumbled. 

"If you're stick drops from now on you'll be eliminated," the woman said. Elton looked at us with the 'Make me proud' look.

Sam went the wrong way and his stick fell. The other girl's stick dropped so it was now just me and Corey. I lost and Corey won. 

We then went to a concert type thing and I had to sit on Colby's lap again. Elton had to choose a wife now.

"Come here Colby, I want you, baby," Elton said. I got up and let Colby go. "Elton stole my mans, that bastard," I said and Sam and Corey laughed.

"I'm kind of low-key mad that he chose Colby and not one of Us," Sam said. "Yeah like why did he choose Colby, Do you think Colby is the Favorite nephew?" Corey said making me laugh. 

I was holding hands with Colby and a random dude. Corey was trying to get in the circle but Colby and Elton wouldn't let him.

"Guys Overnight at a Minority village," Elton said. "They said people stay here overnight sometimes," Sam added.

Corey then tried to do the dance they did earlier. He did really well. "Can we paint your face tonight when we get back to the motorhome?" Elton said. "Yes. Saf you know makeup you can paint it," Corey said. "I can try," I said.

We almost missed the bus again and there were still no seats so I had to sit on Colby's lap.

We chanted 'Chief Uncle Elton' getting off the bus. "That bus fucking hated us," Corey said as soon as he got off the bus. "They're so happy to never see us again," Elton said. "They hated our guts," Sam said.

When we were about to go to sleep Elton started doing that weird nose touching thing they did at the camp. "Elton I swear to god don't do that to me," I said. When Elton got to me he started tickling me.

"No- Fuck you damnit," I said while he was still tickling me. He stopped and I climbed up to sleep with Colby.

-