15 | Dolphins

- Saf's Pov - 

"Guys we get to swim with dolphins!" Elton says as we all start cheering. "It's so nice out today! It's not raining! but the waters going to be 45 degrees!" Elton says. "We have wetsuits on though," Elton added and we all started to cheer again.

"Dude the lady just said there's a hundred dolphins out there," Elton said. "What!" I said.

"I'm going to hold one," Colby said. "You can't touch them," Sam said. "I don't care I'm going to hold one and make out with one," Colby said. "I bet you Saf wants to be a dolphin now," Elton said as I slapped his arm.

"It would be like Romeo and Juliet if you touch them they die," Elton says. "Oh okay nevermind," Colby says. "But then it would be really romantic," Corey said. "Then they could make a Broadway musical about it," Elton said.

We then go to put our wetsuits on. "Damn I should wear these more often, they make my butt look good," I said as the guys start laughing. Corey then starts dancing. Corey then realizes he has a tail.

"I feel like a captain," Corey said. "Whats your name?" Elton asks. "Ben Dover," Corey says as Colby goes over there and bends over. 

Sam and Colby then become Jack and Rose. Then Corey and Colby have a dabbing battle.

We then put on all our gear but I have some trouble getting my hair in my cap. We then sit on the edge of the boat and see a lot of Dolphins popping up out of the water.

They then tell us to go in the water.

Dolphins at one point were just circling us.

"This is Fucking awesome," I heard Elton say. I just stayed silent taking in life and the beauty of it. We then got back on the boat. I heard them talking but I ignored it still trying to take in what just happened.

"I think Saf is in shock," I heard Elton say while laughing. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name. "Huh, What?" I said. 

We then took our wetsuits off, good thing I had my bikini on under it. We watched the dolphins do really cool tricks one even did a backflip. 

We then try making dolphin noises to make them come over to the boat. 

We then say thank you to the person on the boat and get off. We then climb some huge ass rocks. 

-