43 | Monkey Mountain

- Saf's Pov -

Elton's alarm went off causing everyone to wake up except Colby.

I poked his face and he still wouldn't budge. Finally, I pushed him off the bed.

"What the fuck!" He yelled as we all laughed.

"Sorry, babe we have to get up,"  I told him as he got up off of the cold hardwood floor.

Jay was already in the bathroom getting changed. I was always the last because I took the longest.

Once everyone was changed I went in and put on a sports bra, tank top, shorts, and some converse.

Elton told us we would do a lot of walking today and I knew I was going to hate it.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and didn't put on any makeup except some concealer, eyeliner, and fake lashes.

We called a cab to get to 'Monkey Mountain and when we arrived all we saw were stairs.

"Show me your arm," Elton says to Jay as he shows him a big bruise on his bicep from the night of sumo wrestling we had the day before.

Brennen also had one.

"Those are champion bruises," Elton says as we start walking towards the stairs.

"Is it just straight stairs?" Colby asks. "I think it's twenty-five minutes of stairs," Elton answers.

"Yo, our butts are going to be nice after this though," Brennen says.

"Mine already is," I say. "I know it is," Colby adds.

We all laugh and start up the stairs.

We saw monkeys and they were adorable.

"Where the hell did your shirt go?" Elton asks Brennen. 

"I took it off," Brennen replies. "Why?" Elton asks.

"That's cause if a monkey wants to get some I got to give it to them you know what I'm saying?" Brennen replies.

"You never know bro there could be a cute ass orangutan up there," Brennen adds.

"Speaking of which, Saf where did your shirt go?" Elton asks me.

"I took it off because I got hot," I said.

"But you're hardly wearing anything!" Colby says. 

"Exactly," I wink.

They laugh and we make our way more up the mountain.

"See I don't have muscles or I would take my shirt off too," Colby says.

"Do it no one is stopping you," Brennen says to him.

"He has muscles they're just very very tiny," Elton comments.

Elton got some cool shots of the monkeys doing a bunch of random shit.

We were standing under a tree and Colby had some monkeys right above his head.

We went into a caged room where we could feed the monkeys.

We fed the monkeys.

I walked over to Colby as he was feeding a baby and asked: "Can we get one? They can play with Circa and Buddy."

He laughed and sadly said no.

We went back down the mountain after about twenty more minutes of feeding monkeys.

We went out to eat, bought some whiskey, and went back to the hotel to film for Brennen's channel.

They set up for the video while I was in the bathroom. I heard them film the intro.

"What's up guys, Konichiwa," Brennen and Colby said in unison.

I came out of the bathroom and sat on Colby and I's bed.

"Anyways Y'all I got alcohol and a chaser and I got Colby here," Brennen adds.

"Colby has never drank on video," Brennen said as Colby started laughing. "On video, you just threw me under the bus," Colby said. "Oh shit my bad," Brennen said.

They had to take a shot of whiskey everytime Jacob Sartorius popped up on the video and had to take another shot if he bit his lip.

After the video, they were both very drunk.

-

AH! It's short I know I'm sorry. Thank you so so so so so much for 30K reads. It means the world to me I greatly appreciate it. I know I don't post every day as I used to at the very start of the story but thank you for the good feedback on the chapters. I love you all so much ❤❤❤❤❤❤