17 | Last Day

- Saf's Pov -

"Get up it's our last day," Elton said waking us up. 

"Sam and Colby it's your turn to empty out the piss tank," Elton says. "Wait why doesn't Saf?" Sam says. "I'm going to wait in the RV while you guys empty the shitter," I said. 

They then went out to get the piss tank out and I heard something snap off. "Everything ok?" I say stepping out of the RV. "No! Colby just broke it!" Elton said. Then I stepped back inside the RV.

I could hear them gagging from the smell. 

"We have helmets on again," Elton said. "THe last time you 2 had a helmet on was when you got bucked off your horse," Elton said to Colby and me. 

Elton then shows us what was attached to the Atv. There was a sled and boogie board attached to it. 

"Alright let's ride down to the beach. Last day in New Zealand for you guys," Elton says to us.

Elton and Sam got on one and then Corey, Colby and I got on the other. "Saf, you're squeezing me so hard," Colby said. "Sorry I don't want to fall," I said back to him, loosening my grip a little.

"Colby I have something to tell you," Corey says. "What," Colby replies. "I love you," Corey says. "You know Corey, I love him too," I said. "Oh! She admitted it!" Corey said to the camera.

We then had to turn around because we missed our turn.

Once we got to the beach we ended up driving around for a few minutes. Corey then drives with Elton on the sled attached to the ATV. Sam then hopped on the back of the ATV and filmed Elton.

While they were doing that I stripped down to my bikini and walked along the shore holding hands with Colby.

Then Colby went on as I just stuck my feet in the water. Then Sam went on the seld but Elton was driving this time, not a good idea. 

Corey and Colby then start chanted every word we say. "Fuck," I said. "She said Fuck! She said Fuck!" They said and I laughed. 

Elton then gets on the boogie board and I hop on the back of Sam and Colby's ATV. "The ATV died!" Corey said. 

Sam, Corey and Elton sat on the ATV that worked while Colby and I sat on the one that died and then we went back to the owners.

The owner ended up not charging us for the broken ATV but Elton gave him his phone number just in case.

"Let's Shower then we have a flight to catch that leaves in 5 hours and we have a 4-hour drive," Elton says.

We got back to the exact place we started. "So you know how we did an RV tour at the start? Well, I think 16 days later we should give another tour," Elton says. 

We ended up breaking the door somehow. "Oh, There's one of Saf's bras laying on the ground," Elton says as I quickly snatch it off the floor. 

"Fun fact, Colby broke the tank so Sam and I found out that when we piss it just goes on the bathroom floor," Elton says. "Well, I'm glad I didn't start my cycle yet!" I said as they laughed.

We then arrived at the airport. We all grabbed our bags. "I hope you guys enjoyed New Zealand," Elton said. "We did Elty, thank you," Sam said.

"I'll miss you, bro," I say as I hug Elton.  "I'll see my nephews and niece when I get back home in 10 days," Elton said. 

"I'll see you guys soon," Elton said hugging us one last final time. 

We say our goodbyes and head to our gate back to LA. "That was so sad," I said to them. "I'm going to miss my Uncle," Colby says.

-