6- The Slytherin Detective

"Skyler? Wake up!" She hears a female voice say. Slowly, she opens her eyes. For once, it's not dark. "Finally!" Hermione breathes out. Skyler looks around, seeing that Harry is eating some chocolate, silently. She gives Hermione a meaningful look, and wants to walk out of the coupe. "Hey," a middle-age man stops her, "eat some chocolate before you go. It'll make you feel better." Skyler gives him a very dangerous glare. "No thank you. I feel fine." "Skyler, just do as he says, and eat the chocolate." Hermione speaks firmly. Skyler sighs and sits back on the seats of the coupe. The man, (Lupin, right?) gives her the chocolate. "Thank you." Skyler tells him politely. 

Skyler is the first one to arrive at the Slytherin table. The order of the tables has changed. Slytherin now sits next to Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Skyler sits with her back to the Gryffindor table, not want to face the worried looks of her friends. "Still at school? I thought demigods belonged on Asgard." Draco sneers in her ear, softly. Skyler faces him, the look in her eyes changed a little. "Why don't you just leave me alone? Why are you alway so interested in me, Draco?" He smirks. "Back to first names, eh? And, maybe, I just think that you're a very interesting person." He stops talking, when Dumbledore gives a speech, about the creatures, called Dementors. "They're so petty. I mean, you feel a bit weird, but it's not like you faint or something, right?" Draco continues on a whisper-tone. "Shush it, Draco. I fainted because of those creatures. They made me relive..." Skyler swallows her words, not wanting to continue. "Let you relive what?" Draco wants to know. "Never mind. Good luck with your girlfriend, by the way. She's coming this way." And with that, Skyler walks to a Slytherin Prefect, asking for the password. She leaves to the Common Room. 'I'll find out if she's Loki's daughter. She has to be. Why else would he care for her?' Draco thinks, before getting kissed by his girlfriend, Pansy.

__________

Oh... My... Demi... God.... I HAVE FREAKING 1.3K READS! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR READING. AND VOTING OF COURSE. I NEVER HAD THAT MUCH OF READS AND I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY WITH THIS! Back to the Story: Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote. x