You hurt her, I kill you - PP

Word Count: 1780
Peter + Stark Reader!
Description: you are the daughter of Tony Stark, brought up under the sheltered protection of Iron Man. You've been keeping your relationship with Peter a secret, but what happens if Tony finds out?

You lay on your bed, sprawled out, limbs everywhere. Peter's head was over your hips, your fingers gently woven through the caramel strands, lightly tugging here and there.

"And you're sure your father isn't home?" Peter asked you for the umpteenth time, causing you to groan quietly.

"No Pete, I told you. My dad isn't home, he's away with the Avengers on a mission."

"Well why wasn't I invited?" Peter whines, sitting up.

"Dad just wants you... to be a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. Ya know?" You ask him, trying to avoid upsetting your boyfriend of eighteen blissful months.

"I know," Peter grumbles, lying back down. "But what if they need help? I could help them Y/n! You know you can't be a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man if there's no neighbourhood."

"Okay that didn't really make sense," you laugh, your hands gravitating to his hair again.

"But you know what I'm trying to say!"

"Forget about that," you whisper, "And think about how we have the whole tower to ourselves."

"I like that idea," Peter smiles at you, "...Harry Potter marathon!"

"You're so lame Pete." You tease, poking him in  his toned torso before slowly getting out of your bed and dragging him into the in-home cinema built in the tower. Turning on the Sorcerer's Stone, you both sat down on a recliner, and you snuggled deep into his chest.

As Harry was fighting Tom Riddle in the chamber, you felt a hand running up and down the side of your body, lingering on your hips. Slowly turning so you were facing Peter, you saw his face smirking down at you.

"Pete..." You sighed, "You know we can't."

"You said it yourself. We have the whole place to ourselves." He said, leaning in to kiss you. 

"I was being rash." You muttered, getting lost in his chocolate eyes... "You're right." You mumbled crashing into his lips, grasping the collar of his blue checkered shirt in your fingers, "Let's go back to my room."

Not bothering to pause the movie, you made your way to the elevator, hands and lips locked. You were about to press a button when a familiar ding cut you off. You'd never seen Peter jump so quickly in your life. Immediately leaving separating yourselves so you were on opposing sides of the elevator doors, you both wiped your lips hoping to remove any trace of a kiss. Sure enough, the doors opened to reveal one very exhausted Tony Stark.

"D-dad." You stuttered, shocked to see him back so soon. "You're home."

"It was tiring, but HYDRA didn't stand a chance against all of us together," your father embraced you, before turning to the side, so he was looking directly at one Peter Parker.

"Parker." He said, almost accusingly. "What are you doing here with Y/n? Alone."

"Dad we were watching Harry Potter," you groaned, rolling your eyes.

"Hey don't do that!" Tony replied, before adding, "Besides, it's a legitimate concern. I don't want the two of you dating. Y/n you'd be in so much danger as the girlfriend of Spider-Man, I'm not letting that happen to you." Looking over your father's shoulder, you saw Peter swallow a gulp of air.

You knew that he worried about that constantly. Somedays he would go on and on about how you two shouldn't be doing this, and how he'd kill himself if any harm came to you. Then you'd have to remind him, each and every time, that that would never happen, and nobody knew about the two of you. And how not being together would hurt more than any physical pain. So far, nobody officially knew about your relationship. That didn't mean Tony didn't get suspicious though. He'd catch you two on the sofa together, or even just joking around, and assume the worst. He'd be right of course, but that didn't make it any better. Worse in fact.