RANT

Okay, this isn't an update, and I really don't give a tiny rat's ass if nobody reads this because I just need to complain.

So. I am not a "selfie queen" or whatever the fuck you want to call it. But my friend and I were goofing off Saturday, and she had me take a bunch of selfies. Okay, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

We did all the super embarrassing poses that I make fun of my sister for doing, but who cares, because nobody's gonna see this shit. Or so I thought.

Flash forward to hockey practice, and we're taking a break and all, and I turn to these girls who I would say I'm 'aquatinted with' not really friends with. I show them this app where you can take a selfie and make your face into a man's or 'glamour' or whatever. I take the photo for one of them, and the other goes, 'can I do it?'. So I'm like 'sure go nuts.'. Then I turn around to see the two of them giggling because they're using my own fucking phone to look through the selfies I've taken of myself, and have the audacity to laugh.

Like what the actual fuck? Did your mother not teach you any manners? Because you don't ask to borrow somebody's phone for Task A, to use it for Task B, which you have no permission to do. It's one thing to accidentally see a selfie, and ignore because you have no damn right. It's another to then click on the photo, and laugh at it whilst the person is right. Next. To. You.

So yeah, they can piss themselves. It was a shitty thing to do, but I honestly should've suspected it, because they're the type of girls to pretend to be your friend until it's no longer convenient. Sorry, that was long.