Two Faced - PP

(CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY BOTH TUWAINE AND HARRY POSTED ABOUT THE RACE AND TOM DID NOT???)

This is a request from @RayofReading I hope it's what you were imagining!

Word count: 2030 (kinda long😬)

You sat in the living room at Avengers Headquarters. It was Game Night.

Your father, aka, the great Tony Stark was rolling the dice for monopoly.

"Take a blow Pep," he said, holding his hand out. Pepper gently blew on the dice, and the billionaire genius rolled a pair of sixes. "Sweet. Your turn Parker."

Your attention shifted to Peter, who was sitting opposite you, kneeling on the ground next to the coffee table. Aside him was his perfect little girlfriend Hailey.

Giggling, she twirled strands of Peter's hair over and over in her fingers. "Good luck babe." She whispered in his ear, causing the brunette male's arm hair to stand up straight.

The dice shot across the table, and Peter ended up buying lakeside property.

The group murmured in congratulations, as you sat up a little straighter. When it finally came your turn, a three was rolled, sending you to jail.

"Oh, that's too bad," Hailey pouted at you, before winking smugly so quickly that you almost didn't see it.

You fought off a glare, and just faked a smile of thanks in response.

After the game was finished, the whole group headed into the kitchen.

You and Nat were at the fridge, and she was talking about God knows what, while you stared intently at Peter. He was chatting with Hailey and Tony. Tony's arm was slung over Hailey's shoulder, as he laughed at something she said.

You and Peter used to be best friends. You were his closest confidante and he was yours. You, if not understood, was at least there to hear about the pressures of being Spider-Man, and he was there to hear about the large legacy you had to live up to.

Then Hailey came into the picture, about six months ago. She easily took your place in Peter's heart. But now she was replacing you in your father's eyes too. Pep invited her over to dinner at least once a week, and the other Avengers simply adored her.

It seemed like you were fading out of their hearts. Not to mention you were the only one who saw Hailey as the complete and mega bitch she was.

Her escapades ranged from the casual trip in the hallway, to locking you outside in the pouring rain. Snarky comments when nobody else could hear. And maybe it was just to express their love, but anytime you walked into the room, she would pull Peter into the steamiest kiss, making him forget all about you.

"Y/n? Y/n?" Nat snapped in front of your face. "You're doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"Staring..." she followed your gaze over to the trio, shaking her head. "I know I've asked you this before but-"

"No, I don't like Peter," you finished for her, shaking your head through your lie. "It's just... I don't like Hailey."

"Don't be like that Y/n she's sweet."

"Yeah, sure." You mumbled, "I'm gonna go to my room I think."

"Y/n wait! You're being ridiculous!" Nat called after you, but you didn't care, just stayed intent upon walking out of that room.

Face flopping onto the bed, you started to cry into your pillow. Your father hardly payed attention to you.

When Peter was the pure focus of his paternal instincts, you didn't mind. If anyone deserved them, it was Peter.