Pregancy Series - Pt. One

Word count: 1380
Description: A series following your pregnancy with Tom.

A/n I think this is going to be a five part series, but nothing's final😂 Also, I wrote this when I was exhausted. I had class, then I went straight to work, had piano afterwards, and for some reason thought it a good idea to write an imagine... so it's probably really sloppy😬 but it is a double update day, soooooo 😱

You were quite a famous actress. Your role as Jessica Drew, or Spider-Woman in the MCU when you were just nineteen skyrocketed your career. On the set of one of your countless Marvel films, you met and fell in love with none other than Tom Holland. Fitting of course, that the spiderlings attract. After three years of dating, the two of you were married in a beautiful, and have lived in blissful matrimony for the past two years.

You were best friend, spouses, and each other's greatest supporters. You told each other everything. Or almost everything. Because you had kept one thing from your husband. Your aching desire for a child. You knew that Tom wanted them obviously, but the two of you had agreed that you'd wait until you both had an empty schedule, so filming and press tours didn't negatively affect the pregnancy. And as it happened, you and Tom had just wrapped on the latest project that you completed together. You played a husband and wife who were spies. It was a thrilling film, but arduous, consuming the majority of your time, not to mention the physical element involved.

Relaxing on the sofa in your London home for the first time in ages, you turned on the television. Tom ran his hand gently through your hair as you breathed deeply. You tensed up as a commercial for pregnancy tests came on. You prayed Tom didn't notice. But then again...

"Tommy love?"

"Yes darling?" Tom asked, turning his face towards you, smiling as soon as your eyes met.

"Have you thought about... children?" You asked hesitantly.

"Of course," he smiled, repositioning himself, to face you better. "I think about our children all the time.... you know I always thought that'd we'd have four kids. Two girls, then two boys."

You suppressed a grin from forming on your face. "Well when would you want them?" You hinted, fishing for one answer: now.

"We always said that we'd wait until we weren't filming anything... we aren't busy now," he pointed out, blushing, "but I don't want to pressure you!"

"For Heaven's sake Thomas! I've been trying my best to patiently wait until the timing was right for two years! You aren't pressuring me," you laughed, kissing him sweetly on the lips.

"So then... we're trying?" He asked you, the corners of his lips raising to his ears, a goofy smirk on his face.

"Yes," you whispered, kissing him again.

Two weeks later

After agreeing that you would be trying, you were over the moon. Even though you expected your period any day, you weren't overly stressed. After all, you had only just started trying, it would be a miracle if you had become pregnant already. You and Tom had sat down to breakfast, discussing plans for the day, when Tom's phone buzzed.

"That's odd..." he muttered, looking down. "It's my agent, I better take this." Walking out of the room, you heard a muffled voice from the other room, wondering what must have happened. When Tom returned to the room a few minutes later, a look of confusion, and uncertainty was plastered across his cute little face.

"What?" You chuckled, as he sat back down, anxiously gnawing on his lip.

"I was just offered the role of James Bond." He said quietly, tentatively looking up at you.