Flirt - PP

Guys all this about it being the last day on FFH has me spent.

Why are all my title shit? Like genuinely...

"I can't believe that Ms. Thompson assigned us partners for this project. Like shouldn't it be illegal to make us do an out of school project with people that they assign?" You groaned, closing your locker door.

Peter looked up from his phone. "Yeah I know it sucks. Who are you with?"

"Flash," you rolled your eyes. Peter sniggered, and you hit his arm. "Oh shut up Peter. Who are you even partners with?"

He shrugged. "Olivia."

"Olivia?" You asked in disbelief. "Ugh I can't stand her. You poor thing." You patted his shoulder, and he smiled at you.

"C'mon she's not that bad is she?" He asked, as you walked out of the school.

"Yes Peter, she is very bad," you informed him. "In the sixth grade, she told everyone that I had  peed my pants! Oh stop laughing!" You shoved him lightly, as he erupted into laughter.

"Are you really holding her against that though? That was like five years ago right?"

"So? That's just one example. Trust me: you are not going to be mocking my grudge after you have to do a whole project with her."

"We'll have to see," he smirked, draping his arm over your shoulder. "But I think you're just angry that you have the worse partner."

"Oh just shut up Parker."

You were lying on your boyfriend's bed, checking your phone, as he did some of his schoolwork on the floor.

"I don't get it," he sighed, looking up at you. "You never do any of your homework, how do you still have good grades?"

"Who says I have good grades?"

"Ha I guess that's true then," he chuckled, looking back down at his work.

"C'mon Pete, just take a small break," you pleaded with him, rolling over so your face was next to him.

"I actually have to do my work," he said, not even looking up from his notebook.

"I'm just asking for a minute though," you whispered, twirling a small lock of his hair in your finger.

"Y/n you're going to distract me."

"Good."

"Babe-"

"Peter," you cut him off, trailing your finger down his neck to his collarbone.

"Good grief," he muttered, before sitting up and pushing you back on the bed. "Only a minute though."

As the two of you began kissing, it quickly became heated and he rolled over so you were on top. Grasping the hem of his shirt, your fingers traced his warm abs mindlessly.

He hastily added, "I love you," between a few kisses.

You were about to reply when someone knocked on the door.

"Peter? Olivia's here to work on your project?" Aunt May called from outside, and you huffed. Releasing the ball of shirt that you had raised to his underarms, you scowled.

"Olivia? Really?" You asked from on top of him, leaning on your elbows to get a better look at his face.

He was a bit red, and breathlessly replied, "I-uh- I forgot about that."

You sat up, running a hand through your hair, trying to make it appear less messy. Peter sat up too, shaking his head, his curls falling back perfectly into place.