Trick or Treat Pt. 2

Lol wasn't really planning on making a part two, but a lot of people asked (and yes by a lot I mean two but that's a lot for me😂)

~One year later~

"Do you think he's warm enough?" Peter tugged on the cuff of your sleeve, anxiously biting his lip.

Rolling your eyes, you turned towards him. "Yes, Peter, I do. He's literally wearing two sweaters and a fuzzy bear onesie. He'll be fiiine."

Picking up your four month old baby boy from his crib, you cuddled him against your body for a second, before putting him in the little baby carrier strapped proudly to your husband's chest.

"Here ya go Tony, yeah, you're comfy right?" You cooed, playing with his little baby fingers.

"Tony would be proud," Peter smiled sadly, and you looked up at him.

"I know he would..." you paused for a somber second, before shaking your head, smiling. "Never mind that, let's go, because it's only gonna get colder."

Peter nodded, before sucking in a breath. "Did you pack the bottles?"

"Peter-"

"What about an extra blanket? Y'know just in case?"

"Babe-"

"And you're sure it's not going to rain?"

"Babe, calm down. It's Halloween, not the fuckening," you laughed, pecking him on the lips.

"Are you sure Y/n?"

"Peter! Sweetie stop it, please," you sighed, grabbing his hand. "C'mon. We're going," you said, leading him out of the apartment.

You knocked on the door to your neighbour's apartment. "Trick or treat!"

The door opened, and your smiley elderly neighbour faced you. "Awww, look at Anthony! Such a handsome little man. Do you want some candy?" She leaned down, extending her finger for Tony to grasp.

"Well, in fear of being that mother, I'm gonna say thanks, but no thanks," you chuckled, continuing, "we just wanted an excuse to go out. Even if it did nearly give Peter a heart attack."

"Did not," Peter grumbled, and your neighbour gave a hearty laugh.

"Well have a happy Halloween then you three," she smiled.

"Thank you," you grinned, before walking away towards the next door.

"We're not getting any candy?" Peter whined after the door shut nicely.

"Wh do we need candy?" You asked.

"B-because it's candy!"

"And our son is four months old. God, remember Pete, you used to hate those parents! The ones who take candy for their infant who can't even eat," you nodded, a small smirk of disbelief on your face.

"Fine," he huffed. "But we still have some candy left at home right?"

"Yes, babe, you'll get your chocolate."

"Good."

Sometimes, it was hard for you to believe that you weren't just married to a five year old in a twenty five year old's body.

After about an hour of "Trick-or-treating", Tony started to get fussy, so you headed back to the apartment.

Setting him down in his crib, you pecked the top of his head. "Good night my darling boy."

Peter was behind you, a five o'clock shave evident in the dim lamplight. He placed his hands on your shoulders, and leaned in to kiss your neck.

"Hey baby," you turned your head up at him, pecking him back.

"Tonight was fun- if extremely worrisome," he led you onto the bed, sitting down, resting his back on the headboard.

"You know you're doing great right?"

"Huh?"

"I know that you're worried Pete... that you're not being a good father."

"W-why, why would you think that?" He twitched.

"Peter," you rolled over, facing him. "I know you, I love you. I know when you're sad, and angry, and happy, and nervous. But babe, you're doing great."

"Really?" His voice was soft and quiet, and you shook your head.

"Of course. Do you see how Tony smiles at you?"

"H-he doesn't really smile at me that much."

"Oh, don't get modest now," you grinned, running your fingers up his chest, finally cupping his face with your hands. "Hey."

"Hey."

"Guess what?"

"What's that."

"I love you."

"Hmm, that's nice," he teased, and you pouted. "I guess I love you too then."