Cocoa - TH

Warning: I have a super sad imagine coming up. I want to take time to make it perfect, bc it's a super serious subject that I have a lot of respect for.

So here's a short lil blurb for y'all! It'll be happy😊

The thunder clapped loudly above us, the occasional lighting strike pulling screams of giddiness out of me.

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed loudly, draping my jacket over my head, running carefully down the rainy Kingston pavement.

"It's raining cats and dogs!" Tom joked next to me, running his hand through his sopping curls.

Finding our flat, we quickly pounded up the stairs, fiddling with the keys. Once Tom opened the door, we collapsed into the entryway, in a large slippery heap. Giggling, I rolled over, grasping the hand that Tom extended for me. Kicking our shoes off, we walked into the bedroom, peeling our drenched clothes off our bodies.

"Dear Lord," Tom sighed breathlessly, pulling on a dry pair of sweats and a light weight tee shirt. After I did the same thing, he turned to me, hugging me closer to him. "Ahh... that was fun," he chuckled into my hair.

"It was," I agreed, "Dinner was great," I nuzzled my nose against his shoulder. "The food was amazing."

"Mhmm," he nodded, leaning back so he could see my face. "It was amazing." He agreed.

"I'm freezing though. I'll make us some cocoa."

"Well I'm not gonna complain about that," Tom smiled, following me out into the kitchen.

Pulling out a jug of milk, I reached for the hot chocolate mix. After heating the milk, I mixed the cocoa powder into the mugs. Handing Tom a cup, I got the whipped cream out for my own.

Squirting a large amount of it on my mug, I raised the bottle to my mouth. Before I could get any whipped cream in though, Tom snatched it from my hand.

"Thankyou," he muffled with a mouth full of whipped cream.

"Hey! Give it back!" I argued, jumping aside the island, lunging towards him.

"Nah," he took a few steps backward, holding his arm out to keep me away from him.

I struggled to reach him, his hand holding the front of my torso, so I couldn't move any closer. After a few minutes of trying, his arm moved around my waist, pulling me towards him.

He looked down at me, eyes searching for mine, before kissing me softly. "You're beautiful."

"You're cheesy."

"I'm serious."

"Tom, babe, I have mascara dripping down my face, and am wearing my old baggy sweats - your old baggy sweats," I corrected myself, looking down at the pants I wore. "There's no way I'm beautiful right now."

"You're always beautiful Y/n. Whether you're wearing sweats, or a £1000 dress, or nothing," he smiled cheekily at me, pecking the tip of my nose.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked him, draping my arms across his neck.

"Hmm, I should be asking that darling," he dipped down, intertwining our lips sweetly.

A few minutes passed before he leaned back, and let go of me, raising his whipped cream brandishing hand to his mouth.

"You always ruin the mood!" I complained, as he laughed.

"To be fair, I started that mood," Tom joked, raising the can again.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"I love you," I conceded, grinning slightly at him.

"I love you too."

That didn't end up how I wanted it to, so I'm gonna do another short lil blurb before I update the long serious chapter.

Also what is wrong with me? I keep wanting to write Christmas and winter Imagines and it's August. Why can't it be October already? I want autumn and winter and the for it to be autumn again. This may be a problem.