Proposal Pt. Two- TH

Okay so this video was the inspiration for the imagine! Shoutout to CaptainMikayla on YouTube who is an amazing Tom Holland fan (aren't we all😉) and makes awe-some videos!

Word count:1570
Description: Harrison helps you plan a surprise proposal to Tom. Continuation to Proposal Pt. One.

"Okay Harrison, focus," you said as the two of discuss the proposal plan.

"I'm listening Y/n. I know the plan, relax." The male shook his dirty blond hair, and muttered to himself. "You fly out tomorrow, stay the night, then get in line for pictures with Tom on Sunday, then you'll propose. It'll all go off without a hitch... that is if he says yes," Haz smirked at you, chuckling.

"Oh God..." the idea that Tom might say no hadn't occurred to you. "He's not going to say yes, is he? He's going to reject me! A-and I'll never find true love again! I'll have to become a cat lady... and I'm allergic to cats!" You screamed, starting to panic. Tears were welling in your eyes, as Harrison noticed his mistake.

"Y/n, calm down I'm joking! Of course he'll say yes... listen, I've known Tom for a long time." Harrison tried to comfort you, placing a tentative hand on your shaking back, "And he truly loves you. Like... you're all he talks about, it's really annoying." You chuckled slightly, wiping your face.

"He's going to say yes." Harrison said, right as Tom walked into the room, towelling off his freshly showered hair.

"What's wrong?" He asked, when he saw your face, instantly pulling you into a hug.

"Uhh..." You paused, turning to Harrison for help.

"She's having separation anxiety..." Haz said, winking at you. You could only glare back at him, as Tom hugs you once again, laughing lightly into your hair.

"Aw, it's alright love. It's only a few days!" Tom pecked you on the lips, before sitting down on the sofa, dragging you down with him.

When evening came round, Tom collected his trunks, and kissed you firmly.

"I'll miss you so much," he sighed, hugging you tightly.

"I know... but it will seem like far less than that I'm sure babe," you stifled your giggle on his shoulder, knowing in fact that it would only be two days until you saw him again.

"Only a few days."

"Only a few," You smirked, before kissing him one last time.

You slept well that night, and spent the morning in bed watching romcoms, eating chocolates, then packed your bags and got ready to go. Once you arrived in Houston, you checked into your room. Tory had convinced you to book a suite, after all, you only have one engagement night. The only problem was, Tom also had a suite, obviously. So late Saturday evening, you had went to go get ice, when Tom and Haz came strutting down the hallway. Quickly, you dodged behind a wall, shielding yourself.

"What?" You heard Harrison ask.

"Nothing... it's just Y/n has that same hoodie." You looked down to see that you were wearing your favourite hoodie - a red one, with a large spider web on the back. "I uh- I recognise the back of it. God I miss her so much." Tom groaned, and you couldn't help but smile to yourself.

"Mate chill, you'll see her tomorr-Monday I mean." Haz chuckled nervously. "Besides, 99% of the people in this hotel are here to see you. Are you seriously surprised one of them has a Spider-Man hoodie?"