Pregnancy Series Pt. Five

Okay, so if I'm being honest, I kinda forgot about this series🤣 so here we go, part five! I'll probably wrap it up after part six but we'll see.

The confetti surrounding you; It was a pale pink, nearly matching the colour of your dress. You picked up a piece in awe, delicately caressing the small paper between the lads of your fingers. Tom looked down at you, wonder filling his eyes.

"A-a girl? We're having a girl?!" He asked you, grabbing your hands.

"I guess so... Haz?" You turned to Harrison who was standing behind the cameras. He gave you a thumbs up, and you turned back to Tom, tears filling your eyes. "So we're-we're having a daughter?"

"We're having a daughter," he repeated, pulling your waist towards him. For once, never minding the cameras, or the people or the crowds, he pulled you into a sweet kiss, happy and full of love. You broke away for a minute, smiling at him.

"Oh God my makeup," you sniffled, dabbing at your eyes. Someone quickly rushed in from behind the cameras, wiping your eyes for you. "Oh, thanks," you said, and the girl nodded happily.

"Congratulations," she whispered, before ducking out of the way.

You turned back to Tom. You chuckled slightly, overwhelmed by all the happiness. "I can't believe this is real..." You whispered, pecking him one last time.

The two of you got back in position, Tom's hand looping around your waist. You beamed up at the cameras.

You couldn't imagine... a little girl. You were going to have a little baby girl! And this was all just a few weeks away. Just a short while until you could hold your daughter in your arms. This was what you had waited your whole life for. To be married, and have a family.

You looked up at Tom one more time, eyes glistening. He smiled at you again, before leading the two of you off the carpet and down to the premier.

In the limousine back to the house you'd rented, you let your head fall onto Tom's shoulder.

"I'm so proud of the movie babe. You were so amazing." You whispered, hand sneaking up under the flap of his blazer.

He glanced down at you. "Thanks love. I'm glad you liked it," he said quietly, noticing your fatigue. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Just tired," you yawned, snuggling closer into his chest. "And overwhelmed. I guess it didn't- well it didn't hit me that we'd be having a baby in a matter of weeks. Yesterday it all seemed so far away... now we know the gender of it, a-and we... we don't have anything prepared." You said, sitting up, eyes widened with realisation. Tom chuckled, before turning to you, noting you were serious.

"You're-you're joking right?"

"Why would I be joking? We-we need to go to the store, or or shop online, but we haven't even started w-with the nursery, or seriously considered names... what are we going to do Tom?"

"What are we going to do? We're gonna relax tonight. Celebrate the movie. Eat some pizza. Maybe watch a movie. Worry about all of this once we're back home. Okay?" He asked you, rubbing your arm.

"Alright. Alright. We're gonna go home." Tom nodded, "We're gonna watch a movie. We're not gonna worry about baby stuff." You took a few deep breaths, before sitting back again. "Alright. I'm good. Congratulations. I'm not panicking." Tom patted your shoulder lightly, chuckling.

A few days later, the press tour was over, and the movie had premiered in cinemas. The two of you headed back to Paris, so Tom could finish filming the last few weeks of James Bond.

One day, you were lying down in his trailer, looking through the laptop. "Watcha doing?" Tom asked, closing the door to his trailer.

"Look Tom! Look at the little dresses!" You showed him the dresses upon dresses that you had placed into your shopping bag on the M and H website.

"Mmm those are cute darling," he kissed your cheek, sitting down behind you. "But those are all dresses for toddlers... we won't have use of those for another year and a half."

"But... but they're so cute! Look at the little jumpers!" You pointed to the pastel jumpers on the screen, sighing.

"Love... those are very, very cute. But we don't need them. C'mon look at the ones for infants." He laughed, clicking out of your bag and into the infant section.

"Oh my gosh. I'm gonna die these are too cute. We need all of them." You stated, staring at the screen.

"Well that might be a bit much, but okay." He cocked his head, looking at you. "I think you also need to look into furniture though... what's the point in getting an abundance clothes if we don't have a crib, or a pram?"

"Oooh we could get such a cute pram!" You clapped your hands, then paused, "I'm getting overly excited, aren't I?"

"Yup."

As Tom wrapped on James Bond, you began the arduous process of moving back to your house in London. Tom insisted that you weren't allowed to move a single box, much to your disappointment.

"C'mon Tommmm. I can lift a few boxes!"

"You're four weeks away from your due date! You are not lifting a finger Y/n." Tom insisted, sitting you down on a random chair.

You boarded the Eurostar, and in the matter of a few hours, were back home.

"God I've missed this place," you said, walking in through the familiar doors.

"I have too. So many memories."

"It's such a relief to be here before she comes," you said, rubbing your belly. "Now we can set the nursery up! And we still haven't agreed on any names!"

"Babe, calm down remember. Breath. And we'll think of names tonight." Tom brought you into a hug, kissing the crook of your neck gently. "Mmm I love you so much."

"I love you too Tom."

Let's talk names!!!

So far, the list is:

Diana
Luna
Rylin
Elizabeth
Anna
May

(I added a few of my own)

So which ones do you like best, and/or what names would you add?

Also:

Thank you Tom for remembering how to use Instagram

Thank you Tom for remembering how to use Instagram. Let this be the start of regular posts pleeeeeeeeease.

And uggfhhhhhsbakd that was really crappy and I didn't like it but whatever. I'll probably do one more after this and then like an epilogue? I don't know, I'll have to see.