Jealous - PP

Word count:1640
Description: the title really says all, your boyfriend Peter gets jealous when an old friend comes into town.

"I can't believe Coach Wilson made us run one. Whole. Mile." You groaned, fiddling the combination on your locker

"Oh come on Y/n, it wasn't that bad." Your boyfriend Peter chuckled, resting his back on the locker next to you.

"Easy for you to say," you muttered, before leaning in to whisper, "Spidey."

"Y/n!" Peter leaned in, shushing you quickly, frantically looking around the empty hallway for anybody who could've heard. "You know one day somebody's going to hear you." Peter grumbled, as you fished out the books you'd need for homework.

"And what would happen if somebody did hear me babe? Huh? What would you do then?" You teased, coyly cocking your head to the side.

"Well then you'd need some punishment," Peter growled, taking his lips to the crook of your neck.

"Humph Mr. Parker, Ms. L/n, not in school please," a grouchy old teacher reprimanded as they scanned the hallway.

Peter flushed bright red as he removed his lips. "We'd better head home then."

"Fine by me," you scoffed, grabbing his hand, making a beeline for the exit. "So I was thinking... movie morning tomorrow." You suggested.

"Movie morning? Is that even a thing?" Peter laughed at your idea, as the two of you headed for the subway.

"Well I would say movie-night, but Saturdays nights are your busiest." You retorted, defending your idea.

"I-I-I'm sorry, you know I want to. And God how I feel so bad that I can't spend my evenings with y-" Peter mumbled, clearly distraught by the fact that he spends the majority of his time keeping Queens safe, rather then with you.

"Peter." You cut him off, placing a hand on his chest, "I was kidding. You can miss as many movie nights as you have to, because you're out there kicking ass, risking your life for strangers," you said sweetly as the two of you stepped off the platform onto the newly arrived train.

You and Peter were in the middle of an avid conversation about which Star Wars movie was the best, when someone brushed shoulders with you. Instinctively you turned around to apologise, "I'm sorry, sir- Elliot?" You asked, peering into the face of the man, or boy, rather who bumped into you. You noticed the way his nose gently sloped in a familiar manner, his eyes were spaced apart just like the ones you'd looked at for years. "Elliot is that you?" Peter raised his head, looking around for the supposed 'Elliot'.

"Y/n! Oh God it's you?!" Elliot questioned excitedly, wrapping his arms around you. "I haven't seen you in years!"

"Geez it must have been what?... three years."

"Yeah, that's right! Three years ago, at my going away party... when you told me you loved me." Peter was only vaguely paying attention, but once Elliot said that, his head snapped up, body tensed.

"...I'd, uh, forgotten about that." Your cheeks turn a deep colour of beet, fingering for Peter's hand trying to calm him down. "So you're back?" You quickly changed the subject.

"Yeah, I'm back!" Elliot held his hands out in triumph. "Listen let's catch up. Are you free right now?"

"Yeah, but actuall-"

"Perfect, I'll come over."

"Well I was coming over already," Peter defended, crossing his arms. "Peter," he said extending his hand.