Unwanted - PPxStark Reader

I'm finally updating, this is insane. I finally got some free time on holiday. I'll post about it in my rant book once I get back, because boy do I have some stories😂

Guuuuuuuuuys we hit 4K! I feel like I just got 3K😊 this is so cool, thank you so much😍

Alsoooooo I saw Mission Impossible Fallout and OH MY GOSH. It was so. Fucking. Good. I was just on the edge of my seat the entire time. Ahdkahfjskdhsjalfhajdjfj ever get the feeling where it's so exciting you can't breathe? Just thinking about the movie makes me so gaaaaaah.

And I know I just did a Peter Parker pregnancy imagine but stiiiiiill I've always wanted to make this one soooooooo; here we go.

Peter Parker paced the floor of his Manhattan apartment nervously. Pausing occasionally, he brought a hand through his caramel curls.

"And you're sure we should do this?" He asked, sitting down on the nearby sofa.

"Well what do you propose?" Y/n Parker replied to her husband, a slight chuckle accompanying her words.

"I don't know. Wait a few years and let the baby tell him?" Peter joked, keeping his eyes trained on his wife as she crossed the room to him.

"C'mon, it's not gonna be that bad babe," Y/n said, nestling herself in Peter's legs, reaching her hands down, ruffling his hair a bit.

"Are you kidding? Have you met the man? He'll kill me!" Peter exclaimed, looking up at his wife in shock.

"No he won't. He'll be mad of course. But what can he do about it, huh? This baby is in me whether he likes it or not."

"He's Iron Man," Peter drawled out, shaking his head back and forth.

"Yeah? Well that's funny 'cause to me he was always 'Dad'. And Pete, babe, I know he loves you. It's tough love, sure. But he really does love you, and like his own son. And he may be upset at first, but he'll come around; I know he will," Y/n dug her hands further into Peter's hair, praying that the words she spoke were the truth.

"I love you so much. And I'm so happy about the baby,"Peter wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist, pulling her in closer. He buried his face in her clothed stomach, planting feather kisses around where their baby nestled.

The Audi slowly pulled up into Avenger's Headquarters, Peter's grip sweaty on the leather wheel. He shot his wife one more anxious glance, before getting out of the car and rushing over to open her door.

The two of them walked into the building, hands finding each other along the way.

"Hi Dad!" Y/n put on her fakest smile, shielding her worry from the one and only Tony Stark, as she embraced him in a large hug.

"Ah," Tony sighed contentedly into his only child's hair, tightening his grip. "I've missed you."

"Dad!" Y/n laughed, pulling away, "It's only been a week!"

"I know. But once a week for dinner isn't enough for me. I feel like I hardly see you anymore! Look at you: you're married, you live out of the city... soon you'll have a family of your own," Tony gave his daughter a sort of sad smile, before turning to his protege.

"Pete," he said, extending a hand.

"Sir," Peter took the hand, hugging Tony. After years of knowing each other, Peter had become comfortable around Tony, and vice versa, although he still kept the formality.

"Loosen up Parker," Tony teased, leading the young couple into the dining room. "So, anything new?" He asked, as the three of them sat down at a sumptuous meal.