Chapter 11 - Boys x Girls

Hey guys here is the anticipated Boys x Girls chapter. I'm fairly please with how it worked out and hope that you all are as well. Do make sure to stick around for the very end of this chapter as it's something I think most of you will enjoy. As a side note I'm considering adding portions of the story told from Kyu's perspective to give access to things you wouldn't necessarily see. What do you guys think?  As always please leave any questions, comments, or concerns and I will be glad to answer them. Until next time!

"Why won't this thing just die?" Zorome grumbles as Argentea digs her claws into the Klaxosaur. "Just keep hitting it. It has to die eventually," you respond equally annoyed at the Klaxosaur's fortitude. "Alright guys just work together to bring it down," Delphinium orders, "Everyone hit it on my signal. Now!"

Squad 13 charges the Klaxosaur who spews a thick blue liquid from its heads in self-defense, covering the Franxx. "What... was... that?" Argentea coughs. "It doesn't hurt," Chlorophytum says, her voice wracked with confusion. "It's kind of sticky," Genista adds. "You mean it does nothing?" Argentea yells, "How dare you spew this disgusting gunk on our Franxx."

"Kyu, you good?" you ask inside Terraria. "Mhmm," she replies. "Alright lets," you stop hearing a dripping sound. "What was that?" you ask. Seconds later you hear another. You notice some of the strange blue liquid the Klaxosaur had spit falling onto Kyu as she sits on the pistil's platform. Looking up you find it dripping from the ceiling of the cockpit. Moments later it gushes in covering her. "Kyu," you exclaim preparing to sever the connection.

There is a faint sizzling noise that draws your attention. Glancing at the pistil's platform you find its source. Whatever the Klaxosaur had spit didn't affect the Franxx but it seemed that didn't apply to your parasite suits. Before you Kyu's parasite suit begins to dissolve, revealing large portions of her body from the neck down.

Oh my god, this can't be, you think looking at her uncovered form. No stop it, you scold yourself, we are in the middle of a fight. Don't stare at her now even if she is, No damn it. You stop yourself, hitting your head in the process to drive home the point. "(Y/N), is everything ok? I can't move," Kyu asks. "Minor problem, we'll deal with it in a minute," you reply.

"Darling, let's finish it," Strelitzia yells charging the Klaxosaur. The beast shoots more of the liquid at her as she does, but it is not enough to deter her. Strelitzia continues through the torrent of spit driving herself through the Klaxosaur emerging on the other side, its core implanted on her lance.

"(Y/N) what's the problem?" Kyu asks now that the Klaxosaur has been dealt with. "It's uh, just that," you stutter trying to come up with an explanation that won't alarm everyone. Hiro however takes a more direct route. "We've got a problem Zero Two," he yells into the coms, "You're being exposed." His message is followed by a live view of Strelitzia's cockpit. It shows Zero Two atop the pistil's platform, most of her parasite suit missing as well.

The girls shriek in response realizing that they must also be compromised in the same way. "My parasite suit," Miku cries out. "Goro don't look," Ichigo screams in terror. "Yeah, that," you say defeated.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After you arrive in the docking bay and disconnect from Terraria you immediately turn to face the back wall of the cockpit. "Kyu, go," you say feeling somewhat ashamed of your previous thoughts. You hear the rustling of Kyu leaving then wait another 30 or so seconds to be sure she is gone before exiting.

Upon reaching the ground you find the girls clustered together, now wrapped in towels, and the boys standing nearby. Zero Two appears as though she doesn't care, being the only girl without a towel. Kyu comforts Kokoro, who looks genuinely embarrassed. Ichigo and Ikuno both scowl, and Miku looks ready to kill the next male anything that so much as looks in her direction. "You've got it all wrong," Goro says as you approach, "We didn't tell you because we didn't want to distract you from the battle."