How You Meet

You were accompanying your nephew who was OBSESSED with WWE to his first live show, since you took the opportunity to buy him tickets for his 17th birthday. You got caught up in a conversation with a WWE crew member while the line was backed up at the arena, and your nephew had mentioned it was his birthday. The crew member took you from the line, and led you to a back entrance where you were granted with complimentary back stage press-passes.

You grabbed your nephews shoulders as you stood in the empty hall, not knowing where to go.

"Who do you think we'll see?" your nephew asked as he looked around.

"I don't know, Y/N/N, I don't know a lot of the wrestlers," you said, crossing your arms as a large man walked out of a door near you, and your nephew grabbed your arm.

"That's Dean Ambrose," he said excitedly, catching the man's attention. He smirked, walking towards you two as your nephew shook with excitement.

"Hows-a-goin'?" the man asked, reaching out to shake your nephew's hand. "What's your name, kid?"

"Y/N/N," your nephew answered, a wide smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N/N," the man smiled before turning to you. "And you?"

"I'm Y/N," you told him as he found your hand, bringing it to his lips to place a delicate kiss to the back. "Y/N/N's aunt,"

"I'm Dean," he told you before leaning in closer, keeping your nephew's presence in his mind. "You can call me Jon."

"Nice to meet you," you smiled as you felt a blush rise to your cheeks.

"Come with me, you two. I've got some special seats for you," Jon told you before walking down the hallway, leading you and your nephew towards an exit door.

Before he showed you to your now front row seats, he pulled your nephew aside, peering over at you.

"Dude, your aunt is hot," Jon told your nephew, making you shake your head.

"She's single. Really single," your nephew said to your surprise, making you furrow your brows.

"Good to know. I'll be seeing both of you after the show," Jon said before fist-bumping your nephew and walking over to you, his hand reaching to cup your chin. "See you later, Doll,"

And Jon disappeared before you could respond. Your nephew expressed how "lit" it would be to have Dean Ambrose as his uncle, and that you should "like, totally date him". I mean, imagine all the friends he would have for being Dean Ambrose's nephew.