Marriage Series Pt. 4 || You Tell Your Family

.
Dean Ambrose:

"Hey, mom. Who's all there with you?" You asked as you video called your mother.

"Well, Dad is here. Just us," she told you before your dad appeared in the frame.

"Hello, princess," your dad smiled.

"So, Dean just won the WWE Championship," I told them, making them smile happily.

"Congrats, Dean!" They said in unison.

"Hey, I won something a lot better than the WWE Championship tonight, Y/N," Dean winked from across the room, crossing his arms.

"What else did he win, sweetie?" Your mom asked before you raised your left hand, flashing the new diamond ring you wore.

"Dean proposed!" You gushed, biting your lip as both your parents gasped.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N!"

"Congrats, Y/N!"

"I'm so excited! We're getting married!" You gushed, walking up to your knew fiancé, wrapping your arm around his neck.

"We're so happy for you, sweetie!" your mom gushed.

"Thank you," you smiled, peering over at Dean before kissing his cheek.

"I love you, y'know?" he said before you giggled, leaning into him.

"We'll leave you alone to celebrate, Y/N. We love you!" Your mom said before hanging up.

"Hm, a celebration sounds great," Dean grabbed your waist, biting his lip before leaning down to kiss you.

"It's not a celebration until we're both naked," you winked before he groaned, holding you tightly against him.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, baby," he hummed before starting to strip you of your clothing.

"I love you, Dean. And I can't wait to be your wife," you smiled before he chuckled, kissing your lips again.

"I love you, too, my future Mrs. Good,"

Jon Moxley:

It had been three months since your initial proposal. You were four months pregnant. You knew you'd be getting married to Jon. You were beyond excited for the moment you could call yourself his wife.

Your best friend has suggested you two get some photos done together, since you were clearly growing a pooch on your tummy. She suggested that maternity photos in the first trimester and the third trimester were a must. You were both excited, since this would be the announcement of your pregnancy to the rest of your friends and family, besides your parents.

"Ready, babydoll?" Jon asked you as he walked out of your bedroom. He only wore blue jeans and a black t-shirt to match your main color, but he looked so damn handsome. You couldn't help but bite your lip at the sight of your sexy boyfriend.

"Yes," You finally nodded, taking his extended hand. "You look handsome, Jon,"

"You look beautiful, my beautiful babydoll," he smirked, making you blush.

You two drove to the destination that your photographer suggested you meet at. You loved the scenery around, the sounds of the nearby river always has been soothing to you.

You went along with all the poses your photographer had told you to do, and finally she wanted the intimate ones. Her and her assistant would get different angles, which she suggested would be better than taking 1000 photos.

"Alright, Jon, go ahead and grab Y/N's waist and pull her close," the photographer suggested. "Maybe whisper a little something to make her smile and laugh,"

"I love you," he smiled proudly, kissing the tip of your nose. "Guess what?"

"Hm?" You hummed before he reached into his pocket.

"I cannot wait for you to be my wife," he said, dropping down to his knee, making you cover your mouth. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" You giggled. You looked and seen your immediate family and some of his family walking up from behind you, clapping as he slid the ring on your finger.

"I knew you would want a photographer, so me and Y/B/F/N put this together," Jon said, pulling you into a hug. "I love you, Y/N. I told you that I would put something up for the families,"

Your two families gathered you two up in a group hug, making you two laugh as your grips on each other stayed put.

"I love you so much, Jon," you said, pressing your lips to his.

"I love you, too, babydoll,"