When He's Hurt

You would always watch Jon's matches with some of the Divas that you had made friends with. More specifically, Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss. They enjoyed your reactions while watching your boyfriend fight.

While watching one night, you noticed that Jon's opponent had landed him awkwardly on his shoulder. Usually, your quirky boyfriend would jump up with no problems, but you noticed him clutching his shoulder while staying on the mat.

"He's hurt!" you immediately belched out, standing up from the bench.

"He's fine!" Sasha told you, pulling on your arm.

"That's what wrestlers do, Y/N. It's not like he's actually hurt," Alexa told you next.

"No, he would get up, at least," you argued, growing worried the longer Jonathan was laying on the mat.

"He'll be fine!"

"I know he's hurt," you sighed before his opponent pinned him effortlessly, and Jonathan sat up, still holding his shoulder.

"Go meet him at the gorilla like you always do," Sasha said, crossing her arms. "You'll see that he's fine,"

"He's not fine," you groaned before jogging to the gorilla. You stood and waited anxiously, and finally your boyfriend walked through the curtain, his eyes finding you immediately.

"Don't worry—"

"Are you okay?" you interrupted him, reaching to touch his arm softly.

"I think just a little hyperextension," he shrugged before grabbing your hand.

"God, Jonathan, I wish you'd be more careful," you sighed, walking into the hallway. He chuckled and grabbed your other hand before leaning down to kiss you.

"Nothing a little TLC and a massage won't fix," he hummed, dropping his eye in a wink.

"It won't always be that way, though. What if you get really hurt and have to stop wrestling?" You asked as you dragged him to your office. He ridded his shirt for you before sitting in the massage chair, his face leaning into the head rest as he groaned.

"I'm fine, you know?" Jonathan said before you leaned down to kiss his shoulder.

"I'll just kiss it better this time," you told him before he laughed, sitting up to look at you.

"This isn't very professional, Miss Y/L/N," he told you before you smirked, squatting down to be on his level.

"I'm not even on clock. I was given the day off," you told him before he smiled.

"What are we doing here still, then?" he asked before grabbing your hands. "Let's get back to the hotel,"

"Lets."