Marriage Series Pt. 7 || No One Can Find Him

.
Dean Ambrose:

You stood in your wedding dress surrounded by your bridesmaids, who all gushed about how beautiful you looked. You smiled at yourself in the mirror and couldn't help but feel emotional. You were getting married to your best friend. You couldn't wait.

"Oh, Y/N, everything is so perfect!" Your maid of honor said, rubbing your exposed shoulders.

"Thank you," you smiled before the dressing room door cracked open.

"Erm, Y/N, did Dean come in here?" Dean's best man, Joe (Roman), asked, making your chest tighten.

"No," you said, turning to look at him. "Can you not find him?!"

"We just thought he came in here. He probably went into the bathroom door and not this one," he said, smiling softly at you before closing the door.

"Oh my god, he left!" You said, covering your mouth before you could feel your nerves get the best of you, your stomach beginning to churn.

"He didn't leave, Y/N!" Your MOH assured you, the other girls trying to help, too.

"Why wouldn't Joe know where he is? He is Dean's best man!" You said, taking a tissue handed to you. You wiped your tears away before they could spill onto your perfectly made-up face, and let out a sigh. "W-We have done so much for this day to be perfect,"

"I don't think he left, Y/N. I think you're stressing over nothing,"

"Yeah! He loves you a lot, Y/N, he wouldn't back out,"

"I-I want to go see," You sighed. "I know I can't, but I just want to see him. I haven't seen him all day,"

"It's almost time for the ceremony, Y/N. He'll be standing out there ready for you," Your MOH said to you, wrapping her arms around your quivering body. "More than likely, lookin' like a snack,"

"And he gets to enjoy and indulge in a full meal, girl! I mean, look at you!"

All the girls cooed before the door opened again, your mom and dad walking inside.

"Oh, baby girl," your dad gasped, smirking at you proudly. "You look beautiful, sweetheart,"

"Thank you, dad," you smiled, hugging him briefly before your mother pulled you into her arms.

"Dean is such a lucky man," she said, clasping her hands together.

"That's what we came to talk to you about, sweetheart," your dad said, making your smile fade away.

"What?" You asked nervously.

"W-We can't find Dean," Your mother admitted, making your jaw drop.

"Him and the car are gone,"

"Y-You're joking, right?" You asked shakily, peering out past your parents to the crowd of people trying to catch a a glimpse of you.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," Your mom sighed, looking down to the floor. You could feel the tears welling in your eyes as your bridesmaids bombarded you with tissues and hugs.

"I'm here! I'm here!" You heard your fiancé's loud, distinctive voice shout, making you look up excitedly.

"What the hell? Let's get this show on the road, man! Get out there!"

"Erm, never mind! Let's get ready, sweetie," Your mom smiled, making your muscles relax.

"Thank goodness," you said, shaking your head as your MOH offered you another sip of your mimosa to calm your nerves before you married the love of your life.

Jon Moxley:

You and the love of your life were getting married tonight. You two and your best friends had agreed to meet up at the venue early to set up, since it was just you four and your baby.

"Hey, Y/N, where's Jon at?" Jon's best man asked you, making you furrow your brows.

"Aren't you supposed to know?"  You asked, handing your baby off to your maid of honor.

"He said he was here," he said, furrowing his brows.

"He said he was with you," you said as your chest tightened. You looked past Jon's best man and into the halls of the venue you and Jon were to get married at in less that four hours. "Jon?!"

"Y/N, let me—"

"No, you go back and stay with Y/MOH/N," you told Jon's best man sternly before continuing down the hall.

"Good luck!"

"Jon!" You almost cried out, looking around the dining area. "Babe, where are you!"

"Psst. Y/N,"

You spun around and seen Jon peering through a crack in the door of a closet, relief washing over your body.

"Jon, what the hell—"

"Sh," he demanded, grabbing your hand and pulling you into the closet, which was nearly empty besides an old dresser.

"What are you doing in here?" You asked, furrowing your brows.

"I wanted you to come look for me," Jon bit his lip, grabbing onto your waist. "I know our schedules are tight today, baby, but I was hoping that we could squeeze in a hot quickie,"

"Oh?" You smirked, dragging your hands down his chest.

"What do you think, baby? Maybe a little sneak preview of what's to come tonight?" he asked you, scooping you up by your upper thighs.

"Please?" You whimpered before he set you down on the dresser, which was lined with his leather jacket.

"I love you, Y/N, and I can't believe you're going to be officially, legally all mine after tonight," he hummed deeply in your ear before pressing his lips to yours.

"I love you, too, Jon,"

You two quickly redressed yourselves, walking out of the closet hand in hand, walking straight to where your best friends and your baby would be waiting.

"You found him," Jon's best man said, letting out a sigh of relief.

"He wasn't hiding," You shrugged, smiling up at Jon.

"Well, regardless, Jon and I need to go get ready," he sighed, walking past you too and out the door of the bridal room.

"Let me give my baby and my lovely fiancée loves," Jon said, scooping your baby out of your MOH's arms, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I love my girls,"

"We love you, too," You smiled before kissing Jon briefly before allowing him to walk out of the room to get ready for your wedding.