You Meet His Friends

💏
Jonathan was dying for you to meet his two best friends, but between your job and his, it never worked out. Finally, you were granted your vacation time, and Jon invited you to come travel with him. His treat.

You were nervous, to say the least. Jonathan always talked about how great his friends were, and that you would love them. You knew they were just "Colby and Joe" but you didn't know they were Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.

"You're going to love them, babe," Jon kept reminding you as you neared the bar you agreed to meet at.

"I'm nervous," you sighed before he squeezed your hand tightly.

"Don't be. They'll love you, too."

When you met Joe and Colby, you immediately found comfort in their sense of humor. They were all alike, and made you feel at home.

You found yourself in an inseparable bond with Joe, a big-brother like attitude reflecting off him. He told you he'd kick Jonathan's ass if he ever needed to, which made you laugh.

"To Jon and Y/N!" Colby said, putting his glass in the air. The rest of you followed before Jonathan planted a sweet kiss to your lips before moving to whisper in your ear.

"Told you so,"

Dean Ambrose Preferences / One-Shots (REQUESTS ARE OPEN) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें