Your Child is Bullied

💏👶💍

You and your husband had spent a lovely day off together since he was finally home for longer than two days. You two never got to have a relaxation day, and you enjoyed it so much.

Your 13 year old son would be home soon from school, and he didn't know that his father had returned last night, so he would be surprised. You were excited for him to see Jon, since he missed being able to spend time with him.

"Is that his bus?" Jon asked, his eyes lighting up as he looked out the window.

"Yes," You said as he scooted you off his lap.

"Look at him. He's grown so much in only just a month," Jon sighed, smiling as your son walked up the sidewalk, his head hung low as he moped up to the front door. You smiled as the door opened, your son walking in hastily. He didn't look at you before walking straight to the stairs to go to his bedroom.

"Hey, Y/S/N," you said, standing up next to your husband.

"Hi, mom," he said before attempting to walk up the stairs again.

"Well, good to see you, too, kiddo," Jon said, making your son's head snap over at you two.

"Dad?" he gasped. You furrowed your brows as you noticed a dark purple bruise underneath his left eye, which he reached up to cover.

"Y/S/N, what happened to your eye?" You asked, running up to cup his cheeks.

"Nothing, mom—"

"Y/S/N Good, did someone hit you?" Jon asked, nudging you out of the way so he could grab onto your son's shoulders.

"It was nothing, dad, I swear—"

"Are you being bullied, Y/S/N?" he asked, furrowing his brows.

"It's this high school kid," your son finally said, sighing. "He always says mean things to me on the bus, and so at the stop this morning, I told him to stop and he hit me,"

"Did you hit him back?!" Jon exclaimed, raising his hands in the air as he grew frustrated.

"Jon, this is not how this should be settled," you told your angry husband.

"Y/N, our son is being bullied! I will make any phone call that I need to! I will press charges against this punk ass kid!" he yelled before you grabbed his hand.

"Stop,"

"Dad, I did hit him back," your son said, taking you both off guard. "I broke his nose. I have detention for a couple weeks, but it was worth it,"

"You did?!" You and your husband said at the same time.

"Yep," your son nodded happily as Jon smiled, wrapping his arm around your son's shoulders.

"That's my boy, Y/S/N!" Jon cooed, laughing maniacally. "What did I tell you, Y/N, he's just like me!"

"Are you okay, though, Y/S/N?" You sighed, cupping his chin to look closer at his swelling eye.

"I'm okay, mom. I promise," he smiled before Jon pulled you into a family hug.

"I missed you guys," he sighed happily before pressing a kiss to your cheek.

"We missed you, too, dad," your son said as you held your boys close, not daring to let them go.