Marriage Series Pt. 8 || How He Reacts to Seeing You (last part in series)

.
Dean Ambrose:

He cries. Like a little bitch.

You walk with your arm linked with your father's, your flower girl throwing petals to the ground in front of you. You were so excited to see your soon-to-be husband's reaction to seeing you in the big, white dress you'd talked about. You caught a glimpse of him, Joe slapping his shoulder and pointing to you.

"If he doesn't cry, you better turn around and walk down again," your father said, nudging you softly.

"He isn't going to cry, dad," you said, peering over at his watery eyes.

"Well, he should. He's marrying the best woman on this planet," he smiled, making you laugh as tears filled your own eyes. You looked back forwards as you seen Dean squatting down, hands over his mouth.

Finally, you reach him. You notice the wetness all down his face as he smiled cheekily at you. You were shocked that he was crying, the fact that he showed emotion in front of other people was odd.

"You look so fucking beautiful, Y/N," he smiled widely, taking your hands in his. "I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with you,"

"I love you, Dean," you giggled as tears started filling your own eyes. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to your forehead before the ceremony officially started.

Jon Moxley

He cheers for you, compliments you in front the entire group of friends and family who attended your wedding.

Jon held your baby girl in his arms as you started walking down the aisle, holding her up so she could see her mommy. He bit his lip as you walked from behind the wall, and his eyebrows raised in awe. He handed your daughter back to your family member before he placed his hands on top on his head and cooed.

"Look at who I get to spend the rest of my life with! Damn, baby, you look good!" he shouted, making the guests laugh, and a blush rise to your cheeks. "Good god, babygirl, you look fantastic!"

"Thank you, Mox," you giggled softly as he took your hands in his, but not before turning and doing the "yes" motion to your guests and then leaning in to peck your lips.

_______Sorry this took so long

_______
Sorry this took so long. I've had some other stories I've been working on. You can check them out if you want!!

-SHIELD (smutty) (Roman)
-powerless (semi-smutty) (Dean)
-I Dare You (semi-smutty) (Seth)
-Hybrid (Roman)
-wwe smut (All)