Marriage Series Pt. 3 || He Asks You To Marry Him

Dean Ambrose:
💏
You watched nervously on a small television screen backstage at the arena Dean was performing at. He was fighting his friend, Colby, for the WWE Championship, which was one of the most important matches of his career.

You jumped in excitement as he pinned Colby, his music filling the arena as the crowd cheered. Nothing made you more excited than seeing Dean so happy. It made your heart swell as he showboated before Charly Carusso made her way into the ring.

"Dean, congratulations on your win! How are you feeling about everything?"

"I am beyond happy right now," he said, taking in deep breaths.

"What is next for Dean Ambrose?"

"The future isn't for certain, but I have a very important question to ask a very important person, so if you don't mind, Charly, I'd like them to hit my music so I can get outta here," Dean said, turning to climb out of the ring, walking away in triumph.

You waited nervously for your sweaty boyfriend to come down the hall, and you ran to him when he finally appeared. He wrapped his arms around you tightly, and yours around him, as you pressed your lips to his smiling ones.

"I knew you could do it, Dean!" You told him before he scooped you up and walked you towards his dressing room. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Couldn't have done it without you, Doll," he smiled, stopping outside the door. He set you down to your feet and grabbed your hands, bringing them up to his lips. "I love you, Y/N, you know that right?"

"Of course. I love you, too," you smiled, leaning in to kiss him. "I'm so proud of you,"

"Y/N, you've been here for me forever. You're the main reason I do what I do," he told you before reaching in his pocket. You jumped back in surprise as he fell to his knee, bringing a box out in front of him.

"Dean," you gasped, widening your eyes as he smiled cheekily at you.

"Y/N, will you marry me? Make me the luckiest man alive?" he asked you before you nodded, tears already pouring down your cheeks. He slid the ring on your finger before you fell to your knees, falling immediately into his welcoming hug.

"Of course I will marry you, Dean," you cried, wrapping your arms around him tightly.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I can't imaging a future without you in it," he told you, pulling away to capture your lips, cupping your face to hold you still.

"We're getting married!" You gushed, leaning your forehead on his.

"Hell yeah we are. I can't wait to call you my wife..."

Jon Moxley:
💏
"I don't know what you expect me to say, Y/N!" Jon shouted at you, making you take a step away from him.

"All I wanted to know was why you have been so on edge lately, Jon. I-I worry about you," you said softly, making him furrow his brows deeply.

"You don't need to worry about me, Y/N. I can handle it on my own," he assured you, making you frown and look down at the floor. "You always baby me, and I don't need you to baby me. I don't need you at all,"

"Y-You don't need me?" You asked, peering up at his angry eyes.

"You know what I meant, Y/N," he growled before you walked hastily into your bedroom. You grabbed a duffle bag before setting it on the bed, walking to the closet to pull down clothing out. "What are you doing, Y/N?"

"If you don't need me and you're going to be this way, Jon, then I'm going to leave," you told him, wiping the falling tears from your face.

"Fine, Y/N, if you want to leave, then leave! I don't care anymore!" he shouted, slamming his fist on the dresser.

"I-I'll be sure to tell you the gender, if you're still interested in knowing," you shrugged your shoulders, trying to grab everything you could.

"You know what, you aren't leaving," he said softer, closing the door.

"You obviously don't want me here, Jon. I'll go stay with Y/B/F/N," you said, zipping the bag up.

"You're not leaving. I don't want you to leave, Y/N," he said, grabbing onto your arm.

"Then what do you want, Jonathan? You are so confusing, Jon, I can't even handle it! You're driving me crazy! Do you want me to stay? Do you want me to go? What do you—"

"I want you to marry me," he said, falling to one knee.

"Wh-What?" You asked as he grabbed your hand.

"I've been on edge, babydoll, because I've accepted a new job in WWE," he explained, making your heart skip with excitement. "They told me the only way I could be with you all the time I want is if we move to Florida. If we don't, I would only see you a few times a month,"

"Oh, Jon, really?" You gushed, falling to your knees with him.

"I've been waiting to talk to you, but I want you to marry me, Y/N. I-I'll set something up with a nice ring and show your family how much I love you," he said, grabbing both of your hands now. "I can't lose you. We can move to Florida together and raise our baby together there. I want nothing more for us to be a family and live a good life, Y/N. What do you say, babydoll? Marry me?"

"I-I'll marry you, Jon," you cried, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I love you, Y/N," he hummed.

"I love you, too, Jon,"