Pregnancy Series Pt. 7 || Early Labor Scare

.
Dean Ambrose:

You and Dean had decided to go to the mall to pick up some decorations for the babies' room. You still weren't together, so you kept your distance while looking for items to put in the room.

You excused yourself to the bathroom, and Dean insisted he follow you and wait outside the restroom for you. He held your phone and wallet for you while you went in hopes to make your trip quicker.

Your stomach had been aching for a few hours now, more than likely from lunch, you thought. When you went to the bathroom, you couldn't help but notice the red and pink that specked the toilet paper when you wiped, making your heart nearly jump out of your chest as it terrified you.

You rushed to wash your hands, not bothering to dry them as you ran out of the bathroom. Your stomach ache had made sense, now— it was contractions.

"Dean?" You asked as you looked around for him, yet he was no where to be seen. You panicked as you still couldn't find him around the restroom area.

You looked around the surrounding stores, only to be lost in the busy mall alone. You looked around until a mom with her baby noticed you panicking.

"Are you okay, Dear?" she asked, noticing your tears.

"C-Can I borrow your phone?" You asked softly, making her nod. You thanked her before dialing the only phone number you knew by heart— Joe's.

"Hello?"

"J-Joe, it's Y/N,"

"Hey. Are you crying?!"

"I-I'm in the mall and I can't find Dean a-and I'm having contractions," you said softly, still hoping to find Dean. "He has my phone,"

"Fuck. I'll call him. You go to his car, do not move from that spot. I'm calling him right now, Y/N. Just breathe, okay? You're okay," he panicked, making you smile at his concern.

"Thanks, Joe. I-I've got to go. I'm using a stranger's phone," you said before hanging up and handing the woman her phone back.

"Everything okay, sweetie?" she asked, rubbing your arm.

"Yep. Just think I'm going into labor a few weeks early," you said before she gasped, grabbing your arm. "I just need to get to my truck and wait for Dean,"

"Are you sure you can get there alone?" she asked as more tears fell down your cheeks and you nodded.

"I've got it," you said before thanking her and walking out to Dean's truck.

You sobbed into your sleeve as you waited for Dean. You were terrified that you would go into labor right there right now as the contractions grew worse, and you needed to get to the doctor now.

"Fuck, Y/N," Dean hissed slightly as his hands grabbed your waist, helping to guided you in the car. "Lets go, baby. You're okay, I promise,"

"Where were you?" You asked, leaning your head back as he sped away from the mall.

"I-I was talking to someone," he said hesitantly, making you furrow your brows.

"Who?" You asked as another contraction made you wince. "Was it another girl?"

"Y/N, it's not like that—"

"I-It's okay," you stopped him.

"I love you, Y/N," he said softly as you ignored him with tears in your eyes.

Once at the hospital, you discovered you were only experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions. Everything was okay, and your little ones were perfectly fine. You weren't, though.

You were hurt emotionally.

Jon Moxley:

"Psst, Y/N, Jon and Sami are on the other side of your bedroom door. They're going to try and scare you,"

You smirked at the comment before Sami Callihan's girlfriend handed you a filled water balloon. You nodded in a devilish agreement as you put the water balloon in your pants, between your thighs. You walked loudly towards your bedroom, ready for the unsuspecting men on the other side of the door.

"Hey, Jon? What do you want for dinner?" You called out as you opened the door to find darkness. "Jon?"

"BOO!" Jon and his best friend shouted at the same time, making you belch out a realistic, terrified scream as you backed away and covered your face.

"Gotcha, babe!" Jon chuckled, grabbing your waist before you grabbed your stomach.

"M-My stomach," You whimpered, looking up to Jon, who suddenly looked worried.

"What?" he asked quickly as you grabbed his arm for support. You squeezed your thighs together to pop the balloon as you put on your best fake pain face, waiting for him to notice the wetness on your pants.

"M-My water broke," You whined, looking down to your leggings, to which Jon gasped.

"Fuck, baby, I'm so sorry," he said before he scooped you up in his arms, rushing you to the door. "I-I've got to get her to the hospital. It's too early. Fuck, Y/N, I'm so sorry,"

"Jon," you whispered, realizing how serious and dead set he was on getting you to the doctor.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry," he said quickly before you wiggled out of his arms and to your feet.

"Jon!" You shouted, making him look to you with complete and utter panic in his eyes. "Don't try and scare a pregnant woman, and she won't scare you in return."

"What?" he asked as you pulled the pulled balloon from inside your pants, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"Don't scare me and I won't scare you," you quirked a brow with a smile.

"Are you fucking kidding? This was a joke?" he asked almost angrily, making you stop smiling. "This was your way of getting back at us?"

"Sami's girlfriend told me you were going to scare me and—"

"Jesus Christ, Y/N, I thought our baby was in danger! You really fucking scared me!" he shouted, making you jump as Sami put a hand on his shoulder.

"Dude, calm down. We got her, she got us. It's cool," he said, trying to clam your raging boyfriend down.

"Jesus, Y/N," he groaned before pulling you into a hug. "Don't you ever fucking do that again."

"Okay," you said softly as he kissed your forehead.

"Ever," he repeated. "Promise me?"

"I promise, Jon.."