Pregnancy Series Pt. 6 || You Feel Them Kick For The First Time

Month 6

Dean Ambrose

You sat alone in the house, flipping trough a maternity magazine as the TV played your favorite show in the background. You found a pair of pants that you would love to buy, and looked down to your growing stomach, placing a hand there and smiling softly.

Suddenly, something hit at your hand from within. You furrowed your brows and pressed a little harder. One of your babies was definitely kicking. You gasped, jumping up to your feet, placing both hands on your belly.

"Y/N, I'm home," Joe called out. He seemed to always be the first person you went to about your pregnancy, so you rushed to the front door.

"Joe, the—" You we're cut off by the sight of Dean outside, and you stopped, holding a finger up. "Hold that thought."

"Woah, are you okay?" Joe asked before you ran out to Dean, rushing to grab ahold of his arm to make him face you.

"Dean, Dean, the babies are kicking! Feel!" You told him excitedly, grabbing his wrist and placing it right where yours had been.

"What, they are?" he asked quickly before you felt the movement and Dean's blue eyes lit up, snapping from your stomach to your face. "They are!"

"Isn't that amazing?!" You gushed, slipping your fingers under his so you could feel them moving, too.

"It is amazing," he smiled as Joe jogged down to you two, putting his hands on his hips.

"What's going on? You're acting all—"

"The babies kicked," Dean smiled down at you, still holding your stomach, despite the fact that the babies had settled down.

"What? They did?!" he asked quickly, raising his eyebrows.

"Mhm," You nodded. "I wanted Dean to feel first,"

"Can we actually have a second?" Dean asked, moving his hand to your waist. Joe nodded slowly before leaving you alone at the car, where Dean pulled you around and lifted you to sit inside so he could stand between your legs.

"You okay?" You asked, quirking a brow.

"I miss you," he said softly, taking your hands in his. "I know I'm not really passionate about all this that's going on and I haven't been intimate with you at all, but I really want you to come home. I've got some surprises for you back at the house if you want to come see. I'd really love it if came home for just a few days to see the changes I made,"

"D-Dean, we fought so much, and—"

"I know, I know, but I've learned from that. I am not going to be that deadbeat father that my mother always told me about. I'm going to be here for you and for those babies," he said as tears filled his eyes. "I-I just want you to come home. I don't want to miss these things. We may not be able to make us work, but we are going to have the best environment for our babies,"

"I'll go with you," You whispered, pulling him into a hug. You let your eyes fall closed as his strong arms wrapped around your waist, giving you a gentle squeeze.

"I've got a flight home tonight. If I call and add another ticket, will you come with me tonight?" he asked, pulling away slightly.

"I will," you nodded as he scooped you up and pulled you out of the car.

"Get a bag ready, Doll. If you decide you want to stay home with me, I'll come back and pack the rest of your things," he said, pecking your cheek before sending you off to your room.

.

It was a long flight, and you almost got sick during the turbulence, but you were finally back in Vegas. Home, sweet home.

Dean has been very careful of your feelings during your talks on the way home. It was really hard to talk about your relationship, since you knew you loved him with all your heart, but it had to be done.

You two decided that if you wanted to stay in Vegas, you could live with him. He wanted you to live with him. You two would stay close, but decided that a relationship may be the worst thing for you right now. Between him being still hesitant of the entire situation because of his own demons and you having all sorts of hormonal changes, and not just good ones, it would be better for you to stay friends, or co-parents, if you will.

"Come in, Y/N," Dean said quickly as he unlocked the front door. The same smell lingered of the butterscotch wax melt you used to use, and you smiled at the sight of the clean house.

"What was the big surprise?" You asked, quirking a brow as a smile spread across his cheeks.

"Come upstairs," he smiled, grabbing your wrist. You giggled as his excitement was more than contagious, and he pulled you to the hallway, pushing your old bedroom door open. "First off, the bedroom is clean. I cleaned it. Impressed?"

"Very," you laughed softly, yet felt so heart broken at the sight of your old bedroom. He tugged you along to the next door, pushing it open to reveal a very You-esc type room. You looked around at what used to be the guest room before you realized what it was.

"I set up a room for you, Y/N. I-I planned ahead, because I know you and I being together isn't the best right now, so I went out and bought that ugly bed set that you loved so much that I wouldn't let you pick and set up this room for you," he told you, pulling you inside. "A vanity for your makeup, you've got that big closet and I got this dresser because I know you have a lot of clothes,"

"D-Dean, this is really thoughtful," you smiled, borderline feeling like you wanted to cry.

"That's not all," he said, lacing his fingers with yours as he pulled you into the hallway again and across the hall to the other room, which he slowly pushed open, his eyes not leaving your face as he bit his lip.

You gasped at the sight in front of you. The walls were painted half pink and half blue, two cribs were against the walls. Two rocking chairs were there, along with plenty of stuffed animals and wall decorations for your babies. Dean has built your babies a nursery in a month, and if you thought you were emotional before, you definitely were now.

"I took some time and got all this stuff, painted in here. I figured that even if you are living in Florida, you would've come to visit with the babies, and they could sleep in here," Dean said as you covered your mouth with your free hand. "Why are you crying, babe? What's wrong?"

"I-I'm just happy," you managed to say, fanning your face. "Th-This is beautiful, Dean, it really is,"

"I'm glad you like it," he said, wrapping his arms around you. "So, what do you say? Will you stay?"

"I-I'll stay," you smiled, hugging him tightly as you continued to cry and gush about how excited you were to have your babies.

Jon Moxley

"It's not the end of the world, Jon," You assured your fiancé as he threw a fit about him appreciating your growing belly more often.

"Yes, it is! I'm being a horrible father and she isn't even born yet!" he said, leaning his head in his hands.

"Jon, you're doing great, honey. You don't have to be there to hug and kiss on my belly 24/7," You said, wrapping your arm across his back, leaning your head on is shoulder. "You're doing fine."

"I'm the worst," he groaned before you felt a sudden pressure in your stomach. You gasped as you realized that your baby girl was kicking, and you scooted back, grabbing Jon's hand and placing it on your stomach. "It's too late, Y/N, I'm—"

"She's kicking!" You interrupted him, pressing his hand harder against your kicking baby.

"O-Oh my god! She is!" he gasped, turning to place both hands on your stomach.

"She knows you're beating yourself up, so she wants to tell you that you're doing a perfect job," you said cleverly, making a cute smile spread over his cheeks. "She doesn't like even you talk bad about yourself. She's just like me,"

"I fucking love you," he smiled, leaning in to press his lips to yours. "And I love Miss Moxley. Speaking of, shouldn't we get a name picked out? It's only three months away,"

"Well, how about we go lay down, you quit talking bad about yourself, and we talk about names?" You asked, placing your hand over his.

"Deal."