He Hurts You

💏

"You're so fucking uptight about everything, Y/N! What the fuck has been your problem?" Jonathan shouted at you, making you more upset.

"You, Jon! You are what's wrong with me! You never want to spend time with me when you're home! You always go and do other things when all I want is to spend time with my boyfriend!" You cried, throwing your hands in the air.

"Maybe if you weren't such a bitch all the time lately, I would want to spend time with you!" he yelled. You were already close to him, but took an extra step to point a finger in his face.

"You did not just call me that! We had an agreement, Jon—"

"Get out of my face!" he growled angrily, shoving you against the wall roughly, making you hit your head on the shelf there.

You clutched the already growing bump on the back of your head and slid down to the ground, more tears escaping your puffy eyes.

"F-Fuck, Y/N, I-I—"

"Get out!" You cried, looking down at the blood that trickled on your hand.

"God, Y/N, I'm so sorry," he said, dropping down next to you. You scooted away from him and jumped to your feet, backing as far away from his as you possibly could.

"Get out, Jonathan!" You shouted, turning to grab a rag from the kitchen drawer. Without a word, he walked up the stairs to your bedroom and you sat down on the couch, letting your tears soak into the pillow as you held a towel to your head.

You heard Jon's footsteps behind you, and you turned to look at him. He obviously had been crying, since his eyes were red and puffy. You two stared at each other for a moment before he dragged his suitcase to the door. You looked for any reason for him to stay, but couldn't find any but for your own wants.

He silently sat next to you and wrapped his arms around you. You sat still, not wanting to move a single muscle inter his soft touch.

"I-I love you, Y/N. You keep the cars, okay? You keep the house. I-I'll move away so you don't have to see me anymore," he said softly, his voice shaky. "I love you and I always will. I want nothing but be best for you, babydoll. Things will get better soon, okay?"

More tears fell down your cheeks as he withdrew from you, walking back to the door. He pulled the door open, but you gasped and jumped to your feet, running into his arms quickly.

"I don't want you to go, Jonathan," you cried, fisting the material of his shirt between your fingers.

"I laid hands on you, Y/N. I can't stay here," he sighed, rubbing your back softly. "You deserve better,"

"Please, Jonathan, don't go," you sobbed harder than you'd ever sobbed before as he gently pried you off of him.

"Y/N, I should not have put my hands on you. I cannot live with myself with this. You deserve someone who would never put their hands on you," he told you sternly, grabbing onto your shaking shoulders.

"W-We can work on things, Jonathan. I can learn to be more patient with what you do when you're home. Y-You can work on your anger, and—"

"Y/N," he warned softly.

"Please, Jon. I can't see me with anyone except for you. I-I don't know what I'll do if you go," you told him before he wrapped his arms around you again.

"I'll spend more time with you, Y/N. I'm sorry that I've been distant. I swear, babydoll, I'll never lay hands on you again," he told you, kissing the top of your head. "I promise, Y/N. I will never do it again,"

"I love you, Jonathan," you sighed softly.

"I love you, too, Y/N," Jon told you, rubbing your back. "More than anything in the whole world..."

I in no way think anyone should tolerate any type of abuse. This was strictly for the preference. Please seek help if you're being abused.