Pregnancy Series Pt. 6 || Names

.
Dean Ambrose

You struggled to pick names for your twins, being that it was a boy and a girl. Friends suggested Taylor and Tyler, but you could only imagine how frustrated Dean and even yourself would be with people mixing the names up, since they were both unisex names.

Finally, after a long day of actually spending time together, you settled on names.

"Jack for our boy," You smiled.

"Emma for our girl," he said, smiling in the way his dimples would show. "You pick her middle name, and I'll pick Jack's."

"Emma Nicole, I was thinking," You suggested, quirking a brow.

"I love it," he smiled widely, chuckling softly. "I was thinking, since I don't really have anyone to name my boy after, I really want to name him Jack Daniel Joseph,"

"Jack Daniel Joseph?" You questioned with a small smile, looking down at the glass of his favorite alcohol in his hand. "You want to name our son after Jack Daniels?"

"No, no, no! Daniel is Colby's middle name and Joseph is Joe's, so I—"

"What about Jack Joseph Daniel, then?" You suggested with a soft laugh, placing your hand on his.

"You're a genius. I didn't think about that sounding that way," he said, itching the back of his neck as he laughed softly.

"Emma Nicole Ambrose," you said, moving both your hands to your belly.

"Jack Joseph Daniel Ambrose," Dean smiled, moving his hands over yours, flashing a soft, lustful look at you as you laughed at his large hands over yours.

Jon Moxley

It wasn't hard to pick your baby girl's name. Jon had expressed that he loved the name Jane, and you loved the name Eleanor.

"So, it'll be Eleanor Jane," You said as his large hand rubbed over your belly.

"We'll call her Elly," he smiled, pecking your cheek. "She'll be my little Elly-phant,"

"Eleanor Jane Moxley," you repeated, taking your lip between your teeth as Jon started to tickle you, making you laugh loudly before you shared a romantic kiss.