He "Cheats" On You

💏👶💍
You sat in your office as a ref ran in, panicked.

"Where's Dean Ambrose?" he asked, letting out a deep breath.

"I don't know. Is he late for the match?" you asked, standing up to start following him.

"No one can find him anywhere," the ref told you before you turned down another hall.

"Jonathan?" you called out, looking around for your shaggy-haired husband.

You began getting nervous, as you know his anxiety had kicked in before last week's match and he almost behaved the same way. You rubbed your pregnant stomach, which hadn't grown much since you found out you were pregnant one month ago.

You sighed as you seen a random closet door cracked open, and you knew that Jonathan would be in there. You grabbed the handle and pulled the door completely open, flicking the light on quickly.

"Jonathan, are you—" you were cut off by the sight of your husband's lips pressed against another woman's— Carmella's, to be exact. He went to speak, but you cut him off. "Y-You're late for your match,"

You turned quickly and jogged down the hall as tears filled your eyes. The ref grabbed your arm and stopped you to ask about Jonathan.

"H-He's coming," you told him before returning to your office, closing the door behind you and walking to sit in the corner, tears falling down your cheeks.

Jonathan had always told you to not worry about Carmella— or Leah. She was always just 'that crazy bitch' whenever he'd talk about her. She was basically obsessed with him, and didn't mind making it known.

You hated her. You expressed to Jonathan many times that you wish you could keep her far away from him. The girl would come around even though she was on a different brand, and would always flirt with your man.

"Looks like it's me and you," you said, rubbing your stomach. The TV that was on in your office showed Jonathan walking out to the ring, doing his finisher on the other man, pinning him, and walking back to the gorilla in a matter of seconds.

You rolled your eyes and leaned your head on the wall next to you, the image of your husband and Leah sticking in your brain. The way his hands held her shoulders, and hers held his face made you so angry— you wanted to break something. You'd never been so upset before.

"Y/N?!" you heard Jonathan shout from outside your office. "Baby, where are you?"

You prayed that you remembered to lock your door, but was disappointed when it opened. You closed your eyes to avoid looking at him, and heard the door close and a lock flip before foot steps came towards you.

"Baby, please let me explain," he said before you felt his presence in front of you. He tried to grab your hands, but you pulled away quickly. "Y/N, please. It wasn't anything like—"

"So, you and Leah kissing was nothing like that? I'm having a hard time believing you," you cut him off, making his eyes soften.

"Doll, I swear she was the one who kissed me. She followed me in, and I was trying to tell her that me and her would never ever be a thing because I am happily married to the most beautiful, amazing woman in the world," he told you, reaching to grab your hand again.

"Why were you kissing?" you asked before there was a jiggle at the door knob.

"She grabbed me and kissed me!" he told you before peering over his shoulder.

"Dean-y!" You heard Leah call out, making you scoff and roll your eyes.

"Jonathan, if you want to be with her, you can. Nothing is holding you back," you assured him before leaning your head back on the wall. "I-It just didn't look like you were trying to stop her from kissing you,"

"Baby, I was trying. I pushed her shoulders away, but she grabbed ahold of my beard," he explained, bringing your hand up to his scruff. "Please, baby, you've got to believe me. I would never do that to you. I'd never do that to us. I'd never do that to the little human growing inside you,"

"Please don't be lying to me about this," you sighed before he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you up to your feet as your arms went around his neck. "Don't make me look dumb for believing you,"

"I'm not, baby. I promise," he sighed as he squeezed you tightly. "Please trust me,"

"Why were you in the closet?" You asked, pulling away to look up at his guilt-filled eyes.

"I was hyping myself up. The usual, baby, you know. She followed me in," he explained, making you let out a soft sigh. "Please, Doll, I promise. I love you so much, and I can't stand the thought of losing you over her doing this,"

"I trust you, Jon," you told him as he leaned his forehead on yours. "I trust you, but please don't make me not trust you,"

"I swear, Y/N, it wasn't like that," he told you before you allowed him to press a soft kiss to your lips. "I love you so much. I love our little family so much,"

"I love you, too, Jonathan," you said before he leaned down more, letting you sink into his warm hug, which lasted for what could have seemed like hours.