Epilogue: The Serene Life

Aurelia
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟕

I walked outside seeing everyone say goodbye to our guest and wish them farewell. A part of me was sad to see so many leave, but at least it was for the better. At least when they ran they were running home rather then for their lives and I was grateful for it. It was like the world had opened u again and the threats were far off our shoulders. I could breathe again. I could sleep without knowing something bad will happen to us. We were at what some people called...peace.

" Aurelia !" Mia yelled racing over and knocking the air from my lungs with a hug.I stumbled a bit back startled, but laugh always knowing Mia forgot her strength most of the time.

" I-I'm going to miss you too, Mia."

" Sorry." She apologized letting me go slowly before laughing." World's powerful wizard still is fragile in my arms."

I laughed with her before realizing where she was going." I'm really going to miss you. You'll be so far away."

" Don't worry. Alice already invited us for Easter. When I come back, we'll do anything and everything." Mia explained before giving me another hug less brutal." Just stay safe please."

" Can't promise." I laughed letting her go. She smiled at me before walking down the front stairs and towards her family.

Mariana and Alejandro waved towards me before as a family running towards the woods back to Spain. It was amazing how fast vampires could run. For all I knew, they could be already in Spain.

" There's my girl." I heard and smiled over to Seth before racing down the stairs and kissing him on the lips not caring who was around.

" And there is my man." I giggled breaking the kiss to see his reddish cheeks." Seth, we're safe now. The whole family. No more running. No more vampires."

" Just serenity." He promised.

" I've been waiting for this." I rejoiced jumping up and down from the thought." Everything is back to normal. No more threats, just everyone being a family again without fear. Bella and Renesmee are now apart of it too. Hell, so are you."

" And it's mostly from you showing the world just how strong you are." He replied.

I thought about it a bit wondering if it was true. I did show my powers to the Volturi, who in turn could of killed us after I killed my father, but they didn't. They retreated leaving us alone for the years to come.

" No." I answered looking back towards him." It wasn't just me. It was all of us. We showed them how powerful we all are and they knew."

Seth opened his mouth to speak before he frowned and looked at something pass me. I frowned myself and turned behind me seeing a women standing by the wood's edge smiling at me. She was beautiful with long brown hair to her hip and deep green eyes with maybe a hint of blue. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to Mom seeing she was already looking at me.

" Go say hi."

" Who is she ?" I questioned seeing Dad smile deepen.

" You're birth mother." He answered.

A gasp escaped me turning back to the women not even realizing how much she looked like me or should I say, I look like her. I slowly moved away toward her noticing the closer I walked, the more I could make out the white outline of her ghost form. Her smile never faded the closer I got. In fact, it had gotten wide and perhaps some tears too.

" Mother?" I whispered.

" Hello Aurelia."

" You know my name ?" I asked seeing she laughed at how surprised I was.