Chapter Eighteen: You Don't Get To Judge Me

Aurelia
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

I was in the upstairs living room reading my spell book. Bella was getting worst. Four weeks pregnant and she looked five months. The family worried, but not as much as I did. I knew there had to be help some where in my book that can help Bella. She was growing weaker by the minute. Bella groaned, so I turned around seeing she reach for a water bottle.

" Here. Let me get it for you." I said getting up and helping Bella with the water bottle.

The skinny women smiled and took a sip licking her lips at the hydration. I stared at Bella seeing she went to take a second sip, but her arm was shaky not able to handle the simple weight. I could see how exhausted Bella was and how she seemed like she was starving herself when in reality she was beyond hungry.

" Thanks Aurelia." Bella said placing the water bottle near her the same time I gave a warm smile and sat back on the floor reading my book." What you reading ?"

" Spells. Anything to help you."

" Oh." Bella said and it made me look up seeing Bella's anxious face the same time she was rubbing her stomach.

I understood why. When Edward and Bella had returned, it placed the whole family in an argument. Alice, Jasper, and Edward believed what ever was growing in Bella was a monster. Rosalie, Emmett, Carlisle, and Esme believed it was an actual baby that had no intentions of hurting Bella. It was just in it's nature. The division scared Bella due to the fact Edward, Alice, and Jasper brought up the idea of getting the baby out and sowing Bella back up. I hated the idea. Bella was convinced everything would be fine and she would deliver the baby.

" I believe you, you know."

" What ?"

" I believe that there is a little baby growing inside you that doesn't want to hurt you. It's just the way it's growing. I believe it's not a monster or something worst." I said and I could see it brought little tears to Bella's eyes.

She needed support. Edward was there the best way he could, but everyone could see he hated the baby for what it was doing to Bella. I saw my whole family come into the room and was quick to notice how furious Mom was and how bothered Edward looked.

" Is everything okay ?"

" Jacob is coming." Edward spoke moving closer to Bella." Alice had a vision he'll be here soon."

Mom took a deep breath," Edward believe we should let him in the house."

" Why shouldn't we ?" Bella asked turning to witness how appalled Mom looked.

She looked around the room to Esme, who only nodded her head. Mom took another deep breath still upset, but nodded to Bella. I looked to my Dad seeing he was standing right next to me.

" Why is he coming here ? Is Seth coming with him ?"

" I don't know." Dad shrugged." Maybe Charlie said something to Jacob to set him off."

" ls it true ?" We all heard knowing he was already here and downstairs with Carlisle.

Everyone looked to each other in defense. Three lives were at stake if Jacob reacted in a furious manner. Bella, Edward, and the baby. Jacob could get so upset that he attacked Edward and the baby which would only harm Bella at the end. She didn't seem to care because she had a smile on her face and spoke.

" Jake, is that you ?" 

Not a moment later, Jacob entered scanning the room to see everyone standing with their arms crossed and in defense. I even stood up with my wand poking out of my boot a bit just in case I had to whip it out. I knew how upset Jacob was going to be." l'm glad you came."