Chapter Seventeen: Surprise At Home

Aurelia
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

" Okay kid." Jasper asked standing outside the house with me. I was excited shaking my hands by my side to get the nerves out." Think of an animal. Repeat after me. Animoza Espinoza."

" Animoza Espinoza." I said in a flash I shrunk down to a cute little chipmunk. I ran in two circles before looking up to Jasper and squealing loudly.

" Really ? A Chipmunk ?"

" Chipmunks are cute. Do you think ?" I said still as a chipmunk which made Jasper laugh.

" Cause that's not creepy. Okay, now say Humaoza Espinoza."

" Humaoza Espinoza." I said turning back into a human.

Jasper smiled proudly and nodded his head showing me how impressed he was." You're very powerful. I'm a bit shocked for someone who found out not to long ago what they were. Usually, this process takes a year."

" Uncle Jas ?"

" Yep." Jasper said looking up to see my face.

" How come you know so much about witch's ?"

" Because my best friend was one. Before she died on, Spell- genocide." Jasper said while I sat on a near by rock listening." Her name was Aspen. You remind me a lot about her."

" Is she...is there anyway she was-"

" Your real mother ? No. She was very powerful. All witches had their own aspects, some could be powerful, strong, skilled with wielding a wand. I remember that, but I never seen someone like you."

" What do you mean ?" I asked seeing Jasper smile.

" Already, I can tell you're powerful. If you do the right training, and learn by the book, you can be very powerful when it comes to wielding a magic too. Maybe even more." Jasper said when my phone buzzed. I smiled going on my phone seeing it was a text from Leah.

Hey, still up for the Dinner ? - Leah

" Let me guess, the boy toy is finally free."

" No, it's actually his sister, Leah." I said giving him puppy eyes." She wants to meet up."

Jasper laughed before nodding his head." Okay, go. Don't use magic in public,"

" Got it !" I yelled before focusing." Phasmatos Tribum."

In a flash, I landed in the woods near the La push diner and smiled at the success heading inside.

" Hey !"

" Hey!" Leah beamed." How did you get here so fast ?"

" Well, that's what we need to talk about. Guess what ?" I said with a smile and she smiled too shrugging her shoulders." I'm a witch."

" Witch ?"

" Yeah, a witch. Spells, wand, magic."

" I know what a witch is, but...they're all dead." Leah whispered." That's at least how the tribe says it."

" And there right. As far as my parents and the whole world knows, I'm the last one. That's the real reason Jane wanted to kill me so bad because I would have turned into a vampire and they would be no more witch." Aurelia said and smiled.

" Watch this. Sursum." I said when the small salt jar in front of us started to leviate.

" Aurelia, you have to be careful. What if humans see ?"

" I'll be fine. No one is even here." I said taking a look to the almost empty diner.

Leah nodded her head and smiled seeing the waitress coming over." One double chocolate chip and one mint treasure ice cream."

" Thank you."

" I can't believe you remembered my favorite ice cream." I said grabbing the spoon and taking a deep bite out of the ice cream.

" When we come here, Seth had it all the time and I aways wondered why. A couple day ago, maybe even weeks ago, he told me it was because it's your favorite."

" That boy." I said with a smile twirling the spoon in my ice cream to get more mint.

Leah smiled leaning forward." So, have you thought about it yet ? Getting back together."

" Yeah, I think I really want to." I said taking another bite while Leah smiled.

" Really ?"

" Really. I mean, I miss him a lot. This whole three months have been so harsh.I thought I was fine, but then when I saw him at the wedding, It reminded me of everything I missed about him."

" He missed you too. Really bad." Leah said seeing I looked up a bit sad and nervous from what I was about to hear." He never slept and if he did it was for maybe an hour or 30 minutes. Wolves feel pain when an imprint breaks connection."

" God, I feel like such a jerk. Such a brat ! How could I do that to him ?"

"  Aurelia, it's not your fault. No one takes imprinting right off the bat. It's normal how you reacted. Like I said before, I used to think imprinting was fake too until I saw my brother fall for you. It was true and genuine."

" Where is he now ?" I asked hoping he wasn't so far.

" He's on some training thing with Sam and the pack."

" Aren't you suppose to be there ?" I asked seeing she shrugged her shoulder.

" Yeah, so ?"

" Leah." She was saying with a giggle when my phone started to ring. I looked on my phone seeing it was Mom's contact name and picked it up smiling." Hello ?"

" Aurelia, where are you ?"

" I'm with Leah in La Push. Mom is everything okay ? You sound worried." I said getting up and walking a bit away which concerned me.

" I need you to come home now. Something happened." Mom whispered and I frowned turning away from Leah so she couldn't see my face.

" What ?"

" I'll tell you when you get home. Come as fast as you can." Mom said before hanging up.

I frowned at my phone walking over to Leah and opening my wallet." Leah, I have to go. Something happened back home."

" I know. Go. I'll see you when ever you can."  Leah said and I smiled leaving my money on the table. I went to the woods before teleporting herself back home and walked right into the house worried.

" Mom ? Mom ?"

" Aurelia." I heard and turned to see Edward come out of the kitchen.

" Uncle Eddie ? Hey, how come your home early ?"

" It's Bella." Edward said taking a deep breath angry." She's pregnant."

" Oh, I thought something bad happened."

" Something did."

" Wait." I said grabbing his arm when I saw the anger in his face." Why are you upset ? Your going to be a dad."

" Hey Aurelia." I heard and smiled turning since I knew it was Bella, but my smile dropped when I saw Bella almost looking like a skeleton with a tiny baby bump that looked normal if it was on a healthy women.

" Bella, what ? What's going on here ?"

" The baby is half human, half vampire. It's doing that to her. Draining the life we think." Edward said with sadness.

I looked back to Bella very scared. Bella looked only a little like a skeleton now, but it takes nine months to form a baby. I feared how Bella would look in the end. I feared for the baby growing in her. I even feared for her Uncle knowing he must be worried out of his mind about the two of them.