Chapter Twelve: Victoria and Riley

Aurelia
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

I woke up and cuddled with what ever was making me warm. What ever it was laughed and I knew for a fact pillows and blankets do not laugh. I opened my eyes and the first person I saw was Seth. He was my pillow and blanket. That's when I remembered everything from last night and blushed. Even more when I noticed Seth was staring at me.

" Morning."

" Morning." I said moving out of the sleeping bag and stretching." What's going on ?"

" Everyone's awake. The battle is happening soon."

" Okay, let me get changed." I said a bit sleepy while Seth nodded, before he left he wrapped his arm around my waist and pecked my lips.

" Sorry. I had to."

" I don't mind." She laughed watching him smile and leave the tent. I smiled and got changed into changing into black jeans, gray shirt, and long red flannel. I exited the tent seeing snow everywhere and Seth guarding the tent." You had to guard the tent ?"

" Yep, couldn't let someone sneak attack your tent."

" You're a dork." I teased when I saw Edward standing alone in the woods. I walked over seeing his face cringing." Uncle Eddie, what's wrong ?"

" Bella is kissing Jacob."

" What ?!" I almost screamed that I was pretty sure the kissing couple would hear me from so far." I'm gonna-"

" You're not going to do anything. I'm letting her because it's there goodbye."

" What ?"

" He found out about the engagement. Just let it go, Relia." He said seeing Bella coming back down the from the place they were out. She stopped in front of him looking hurt. Seth grabbed my hand taking me away from them for privacy reason.

" That's a bit awkward."

" I can't believe she did that. They just got engaged." Aurelia whispered while Seth nodded running his hand up and down my arm knowing I will feel his warmth over my flannel.

" I know, just let it go, please. It's between-" Seth saying when he stopped and looked north a bit oddly.

" Seth ?" I asked loudly making Bella and Edward look over to us.

Seth turned back to them with a determined face."  It's starting." He said and turned to me kissing her lips." I have to shift. Stay with Edward."

" Okay." I said jogging over to Edward while Seth left to go phase.

" Did he just kiss you ?"

" Edward, that's not the point." Bella scolded grabbing my arm lightly and holding her near me. I was worried. Here it was. The battle that made me so scared. I looked over to Edward along with Bella knowing he will tell them everything." Jacob just got there. He's good."

" What about my parents ?"

" Emmett's doing good. Rosalie is pretty pissed and working fast." Edward said causing me to nod.

" That's my mother, ladies and gentlemen." I said with a smirk seeing Edward laughed at my comment. With Seth's absents, I shivered making the both of them look to me.

" Aurelia, get a jacket. You're freezing."

" Okay." I said running over to my tent when a hand had grabbed me from behind covering my mouth. The man was cold and I tried to screaming knowing it was a vampire.

" Aurelia, get over here !" Edward yelled, so the person holding me moved towards the edge hiding us both. Edward was in a state of panic not realizing I was gone just yet." She knew we weren't there, but she caught my scent. She knew you'd be with me and so would Aurelia."