Chapter Thirty One: She Has A Future

Third person pov
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

" Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks." Edward said while he sat with the family discussing ways the fight could happen. Seth stood right next to Aurelia seeing how focused she was with the idea of it." Jane and Alec will try and take me out first because I can anticipate their moves."

Garrett laughed." Too bad we don't all have your shield."

Bella shrugged her shoulders," Doesn't help me fight, though."

" No, but you could help the rest of us, if you could project it." Tanya suggested seeing how confused Bella was.

" What do you mean ?"

" I mean shield someone other than yourself."

" Is that possible ?"

" It's a gift." Aurelia said looking over to her Aunt." Gifts can be developed."

" Over time." Carlisle suggested while Kate nodded.

"At first, mine was just in my palms. Now I can radiate it all over my body."

" How do you do it ?  Tell me." Bella asked a bit too eager crushing Kate's hand.

" Ow." She stated before going outside with Bella, but the whole family decided to follow." You need to visualize it. See how it moves. What color it is. Now picture it expanding. Will it go beyond you."

Everyone watched Bella as she focused. Her forehead creased and she squinted hers eyes a bit, but nothing. Kate noticed and nodded looking over to Edward.

" I think she needs something to motivate her."

Edward looked over to Aurelia, Emmett, and Seth, but they all shook their heads.

" She means you." Aurelia said and Edward groaned walking forward, but Bella shook her head.

"  No."

" It's all right, I can take it." Edward promised, but everyone winced.

Garrett snorted." He says that now."

" Focus, Bella, or he's gonna be hurting." Emmett agreed, but it didn't help her.

" Edward, I'm not ready to do this yet." Bella admitted, but Kate touched him shocking the living day lights out of him. He groaned loudly falling to his knees." I'm sorry. I said that I wasn't ready."

" That had to hurt." Seth groaned and Aurelia nodded cringing.

" Dude, you're not motivating her." Emmett yelled having Edward look over to him as if he was crazy.

" You want to try ?" Edward asked and soon they all had there hands up backing away. 

Bella took a deep breath before trying again. Her determination was showing, but it didn't stop Kate from shocking Edward again.

" Kate !"

" You seem to lack incentive. Shall I go see if Renesmee's awake ?"

" You crazy ?"  Bella asked glaring at the women. Kate only smirked wiggling her hand in the air.

" All right. This one's on full power." She said and with his eyes, Edward begged Bella to figure it out. 

Aurelia bit her lips and Seth could feel her nerves radiating off of her. Kate touched Edward's arm and this time, he did not fall onto the ground. Edward opened his eyes and seemed very thankful.

" It's painful, but it's bearable."

" Okay, we should go again."

" Emmett." Edward blurted out, but the big man shook his head quickly.

"I'm good." Emmett said when Aurelia laughed loudly and looked over to him.

" Chicken."

" I am not a chicken." Emmett said which had her laughing once again.

" You are so a chicken." Aurelia laughed

* Night *

Aurelia was fast asleep after the day she had. After finding out she didn't need a wand to cast spells, she tried with her hands and impressed everyone. She even took care of Renesmee the rest of the day teaching the girl about places like the beach or Alaska. Seth walked into the room and smiled seeing her. He carefully set the water bottle on his side before climbing into bed, but the little movement woke her up.

" Sorry."

" Don't be." She said with a smile and rolled over so she could cuddle on his chest. Aurelia thought about it for a bit before opening her mouth." Seth ?"

" Hmm ?"

" Do you...do you think something bad will happen ? I just need your opinion."

" To be honest, I really don't know." He answered and she nodded.

" That's the same way I am. I have no idea what will happen and it's eating at me a bit. Everything I have right now...I don't want to lose it." She said looking up to him." Don't get me wrong. I love Bella and Renesmee and I'm not blaming this on them."

" I know you aren't. You're the best Aunt to Nessie and I get what you mean. It breaks me every day seeing this is your life. It's always one obstacle after the next."

" Tell me about it." She laughed and so did he while running his hand up and down her back. He smiled before looking down to her.

" I remember the first time I met you." He said and she smiled looking up to him waiting for him to say the rest." I wasn't expecting to meet you. I remember I was just eating cookies with the boys when you walked in. My whole world seemed to just fall into my hand. Brown hair, hazel eyes. I was a goner. I never seen something so beautiful."

" Stop." Aurelia said blushing and Seth chuckled.

" I never thought I would have a forever. I thought love was a joke or something movies exaggerate on, but then I met you. I met my forever."

" What do you mean ?" She asked and he smirked looking into her eyes.

" I know that I'm going to be with you forever and I'm okay with that. I'm okay with pausing my life just for you. It's a werewolf thing. I can stop aging whenever I want in order to be with my imprint and baby I'm sticking with you."

" That's a lot to ask for."

" Not when it comes to you." He said before leaning forward and kissing her. She kissed him back before smiling again.

" We'll pick a time. Maybe if we're married-"

" When." He corrected and she couldn't hide the smile.

" Okay. When we're married, we'll pick a time to pause our lives." She said before cuddling yet again to his body. 

It was hours later when Seth woke up. He looked at the time and realized just how long he slept in, but he needed it. He walked to Aurelia's balcony to see she was practicing her powers using her hands again with her dad. Her giggled were music to his ears and it made his heart soar to see the smile on his face. A car pulled up and Emmett and Aurelia turned to see Bella, Jacob, and Renesmee came back from visiting Charlie.

" Aurelia !" Little Renesmee cheered running before being twirled around by Aurelia.

 Another round of giggles came to Seth's ears and this time it came from both. Seth couldn't help, but imagine when deep in the future, he would watch Aurelia smile and twirl their own child in the air. Seth looked over to Bella and frowned. He could tell something was bothering her. The way she looked sadly at everyone told everything.

It placed a lump in his throat. She must have found something out and it might have effected them all. That's when it really hit Seth. He was over here planning his future with Aurelia unsure if they would even make it out alive. He only knew one thing. No matter what, Aurelia had to live. Even if he died during the battle, Aurelia had to live her life to the fullest, even if it was without him. It placed a bigger lump in his throat, but he took a deep breath before nodding.

Aurelia has a future, it's just a matter if he would be apart of it or not.