Chapter Twenty Eight: Spain

* This is what Mia looks like. Through the chapters tell me if you like her or not cause I have an idea for her on another story if I do it.*

Third person pov
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

It was a week later when everyone decided it was best to leave. Perfect for Aurelia and Seth since they both had spring break. Aurelia walked over with a duffle bag and smiled to her boyfriend. Emmett walked over and handed two passports that had a picture of them on it. Aurelia looked at it .

" Here, your going to need these. Don't lose them."

" How on earth did you get... never mind."

" All right. Let's get this show on the road..." Seth said, but his voice trailed off. Just like that he and Jacob dropped their bags before going outside. Aurelia walked over seeing it was Sam. Soon her family joined in in walking outside seeing Sam hand a note to Carlisle.

" Alice asked me to give you that. She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night."

" Carlisle ?"

" They've left us." He announced and just like that everyone's heart dropped and they were shocked. Mostly Aurelia was shocked not believing what Carlisle had said. There was no way the most caring people of their house left them.

" What ? Why ?"

" She didn't say."

" Can I see that ?" Bella asked and looked over the note before she turned over to Aurelia and nodded her head meaning it was real." Alice said till the snow sticks to the ground. It's April. Gather as many as you can. Let's head out."

With that said, Bella went back inside and began to pack the car. Everyone could tell she was upset. Aurelia and Seth looked to each other before packing their own car and saying goodbye. Emmett and Rosalie begged their daughter to be careful and she begged the same for them before leaving. 

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

The couple drove quickly to Forks Airport, going on a fourteen hour plane ride, they made it to Barcelona, Spain. Seth drove up to the house before Aurelia got out and knocked on the door. When it opened, the first person to be seen was Mia with her long almost jet black hair and beautiful gold eyes since she was a vampire that feed on animal like the Cullen's. Aurelia couldn't believe when she saw Mia. The last time she had seen her, she was 10 and Mia of course looked the same, but now, they looked about the same age.

" Que Milagro. Mama, Aurelia es aqui !" Mia said cheering before hugging Aurelia tightly almost forgetting she was a human for a second." I'm amazed. Aurelia Cullen ? You grew up so much."

" I would say you did to, but that would be a lie."

" Que es el rudio ?" Mariana Garcia said when she turned and saw Aurelia standing there. She gasped and out stretched her arms for a hug." Ay ! Aurelia. Come in, come in."

" Mariana, Mia, this is mi novio, Seth Clearwater. He's a werewolf, but he will not harm."

"Si. Si. Hola Seth. Alejandro ! Ven aca ! Aurelia Cullen es aqui !"

" Que ? Eres tu, loca ?" Alejandro said coming into the room only to see Aurelia and Seth standing there. The man smiled widely and gave the small girl a hug." Hola, Aurelia ! How is your familia ? Are they here too ?"

" No, I came here because my family is in danger and we need your help."

" How ? Is everyone okay ?" Mia said looking worried.

" Edward and Bella had a child. The Volturi believes Renesmee is an immortal child, but she was born not bitten."

" Impossible."

" I can show you." Aurelia said getting her wand out and placing them under a spell which showed them everything Aurelia saw. From when Edward and Bella came back from their honeymoon to the gruesome death Bella faced and Aurelia watching Renesmee grow the pass few months. When it ended, the three looked over shocked.

" And the mother made it."

" Bella did. Can you help us ? The Cullen's are in danger cause of this and we need witnesses to prove to the Volturi they are innocent." Seth said and Aurelia nodded her head.

" We will not fight. We just need the witnesses to explain since the Volturi will not listen to us. No battle will happen."

" Mariana, esto es pelogroso."

" Mami, Papi, the Cullen's need us. We need to help them."

" Si, but what about Ryker ?" Alejandro said and that caught Aurelia quickly. Her head snapped up and she looked a bit alarmed. So did Seth curling his fist a bit before he spoke.

" What ?"

" What do you know about Ryker ?"

" You know ?"

" Yes, I know how Ryker is my real father that killed my mother. What's going on ?" Aurelia asked seeing the three look to each other worry. However, it was Mia that spoke up.

" Ryker was here three days ago looking for you. He's hunting for you." Mia said and that caused Aurelia to freeze a bit. Seth placed a hand on her shoulder before looking up to the family.

" Why ? Did he mention anything ?"

" He wants the remaining powers of Grace."

" Who's Grace ?"

" Your mother." Mariana said and Aurelia was shocked. She never knew her mothers real name and she never really did ask Emmett or Rosalie." She was a very powerful wizard. When Ryker had a vampire kill her, he transferred her powers into him to be the greatest, but half of Grace's powers went into you and when he found that out, he hunted for you, but nothing came up... till now."

" Jasper mentioned something like that." Seth whispered to himself while Alejandro talked.

" Ryker wants to find you because if he kills you, he gets the other have of ultimate power. That's his goal. He knows Emmett and Rosalie adopted you, so when he found out your family did something wrong, he rejoined the Volturi to get you. "

" The Volturi were here because they believed you would be staying with us or something. They wanted to see if we had any connection with you, but we didn't. Ryker and Aro made some deal. Ryker will help destroy the Cullen's and Aro will help him get you."

" But that's not all." Mia said causing the couple to look over to her." Ryker is not a hybrid that the Volturi is allowing. He's half vampire and half wizard."

" He's not going to get near her."

" I agree." Mia said with a smirk agreeing with Seth.

" But he's still coming after me." Aurelia said looking between Mia and Seth. She shook her head before looking to Mariana and Alejandro." Are you planning on joining ? You can even meet Renesmee yourself if your unsure and we open our home to you."

" We will and we will also help you, Aurelia."

" Your family and family sticks together no matter what."

" Thank you, but we all need to focus on Renesmee. She's the main target here." Aurelia said, but even she was lying to herself when she said that. In Ryker's mind, she was his target until she or he was dead was when he would stop. Seth nodded his head, but his heart disagreed with that Aurelia was saying. Aurelia was his world, his number one to be exact and he would protect her from Ryker.