Chapter Twenty-Six: Decisions

Third person pov
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

Aurelia sat with her father and grandpa eating her breakfast while they both did there own thing. Seth had finally gone home since Sue called and said it was safe. She was happy and sad at the same time. Happy Leah could finally rest and eat in peace, but sad Seth wasn't around more often then he was. The sounds of people coming up the stairs made Aurelia look up seeing it was Bella and Edward.

" Wow. Done already ?"

" Where's Renesmee ?" Bella said ignoring Emmett's comment and looked over to Jacob, who was eating his breakfast also.

" Blondie stole her."

" Break a lot of stuff ?"

" Emmett. No." Bella said which made them all laugh. The phone went off and everyone looked at it knowing exactly who it was. Charlie. The poor father who called every day to make sure his daughter was okay." Is that Charlie ?"

" He's been calling twice a day."

" He's in pretty rough shape." Jacob said and Aurelia felt bad. She coudn't imagine the pain Charlie was going through, but she also couldn't imagine the pain Bella had too.

" Eventually, we'll have to tell him you didn't make it."

" He needs to mourn, Bella."

" Okay. We'll do it tomorrow." Bella sadly said and walked over to her husband.

" I'm gonna miss this place." Emmett said getting out the chair followed by Carlisle nodding. This caused Jacob to look over at them confused and worried.

" We'll come back. We always do."

" Wait. Nobody said anything about leaving." Jacob said looking to Aurelia, who looked away. How could I forget about this part ? How could I ever forget about that part ?

" Once people believe Bella's dead, we can't risk anyone seeing her."

" So you just disappear ?"

" Jacob, we don't have another choice." Edward said before leaving with Bella. Jacob took one last look at Renesmee outside before leaving himself. Aurelia got up leaving her plate and went outside seeing nothing, but woods in front of her. She sat on the grass and stared. She forgot what this part met. She would have to leave Forks, leave Seth, leave high school, yet again.

She would stay, but people would find it weird when all the Cullen's left, but without Aurelia and for maybe 100 years. Also, if Charlie took the news of Bella wrong, he could technically arrest Aurelia for details on their disappearance and what really happened to Bella thinking a murder occurred. She didn't want to leave Seth.

She lost him for two months and she'll be damn if she had to for 100 years. Aurelia couldn't make her mind. She couldn't take Seth with her either. He had Sue and Leah. His family. She knows Seth would never rip her from her family so why should she do it to him ? She got back up, but stopped when she heard Jacob's motorcycle. He saw her and ran over quickly scared.

" Aurelia, I did something stupid."

" Define Stupid." Aurelia said curious. Jacob looked around the house scared. Aurelia quickly grabbed her wand from her boot and teleport them closer to the woods. Jacob looked around shocked before turning back to her.

" How did you do that ? You didn't even say a spell."

" You don't need to say some spells out loud. You can just think it sometimes." Aurelia said, but shook her head." Anyway, what did you do that was so stupid ?"